Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54223 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by OreMI22: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
So called northern "elite" should just SHUT UP!

They are the reason everything is so bad and evil in Nigeria.

The northern elite ruined a beautiful country we could have all had out of sheer greed and myopic bigotry.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
TheEastActivist:

Leave your emotional judgemental reasoning.... Counter the young elite northerner if he is wrong in his assertions. angry
I bet wen Buhari appointed northerners as members of his kitchen cabinets members u said its OK as far dey can get it right. wen he appointed custom boss from outside u said d same tin down to DSS so Wat has changed all of a sudden? wat re d key positions d igbos re holding in dis administration yet u guys want dem to remain.... my ur brother started it so u guys should deal with it. Next time don't feature a sick president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bilulu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Okanokan:

Brother thats not the issue here. We are reading of high level corruption here and Mr Osibanjo has to respond to this denominational nepotism.
and why should he respond? has Buhari responded? don't forget all service chiefs re from d north ntn happened

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

If he is using all these words to describe Osibanjo, what should we then use to describe Buhari?!

Selfish mofos all over the place. If the tables were reversed, these nonsense people won't open their mouths.

The point is that they are all birds of a feather.

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.

-Lord

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Firgemachar: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.

-Lord

Thankfully, your pain-inspired opinions dont count, not even here.

Osinbajo is unstoppable by God's grace.

Go and die!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

I was actually going to disagree with you until I read the highlighted, now it's got me thinking...

But still, I don't think anyone can be worse than Buhari tbh.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
bilulu:

and why should he respond? has Buhari responded? don't forget all service chiefs re from d north ntn happened

So because Buhari did it, it is okay for Osinbajo to do it?

Can you hear yourself?

Buhari is a known bigot. The only id*ots who argued against that fact in 2015 did so because they were only seeking power. Osinbajo is bandied in the media as a nationalist, so his actions should portray him in that light.

Rather, his actions prove him to be as much a bigot as Buhari.

And that's hypocrisy and treachery. You can't lampoon Buhari for a crime and then hail Osinbajo for the same crime.

That's the same way the Yorubas would lampoon Akpabio for corruption and then hail Tinubu for the same crime. They do it to everyone, and it's a shameful precedence that has to end.

Watch how you guys have suddenly realized that the North has a born to rule mindset. So you guys are just learning of that in 2017 because your kinsman is at the receiving end? In 2015, it was perfectly fine ba? When would this hypocrisy end?

Anyway, Buhari is recuperating and would finish his tenure. I'm pretty sure the Fulanis know what to do in 2019.

-Lord

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Firgemachar:

Go and die!!

Oh please, the people that matter, the first-class citizens have already seen through the ruse.

It is you guys that are still playing in the sand completely oblivious of what is happening indoors.

Buhari is recuperating. Osinbajo is not becoming president anytime soon. At most, he'll be like Atiku, another professional presidential aspirant.

-Lord

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Okanokan(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
bilulu:

We have long long way to go, just imagine your response, must we continue like this?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

I was actually going to disagree with you until I read the highlighted, now it's got me thinking...

But still, I don't think anyone can be worse than Buhari tbh.

Depends on what parts you are referring to.

Of course Osinbajo would be better in economy. Really, he doesn't have to do much, the economy can run itself.

But in everything else, he'll be worse than Buhari.

Buhari was increasing our reserves steadily over 4 months by as much as $4.9b. Osinbajo started the intervention in February that has cost Nigeria north of $5b. I'm not going to say it was completely unnecessary. But after the first $2b was spent to push the rate below N400, every extra dollar has been a reckless spend. Buhari kept things steady and managed to increase the reserves while still maintaining relevant intervention.

The midget, just burned through 500m of reserves like it was chump change and over $1b of revenue. And for what? 15 naira difference. In February, that same amount shaved over 50 naira and oil price was around $55 pd. Now, prices are around $50 and we're spending scarce dollars to get a fraction of the effect. For heaven's sake, the value in the investor's window is higher than black market rate, and bank cards are actually higher than black market rate. It's no more about convergence, it's plain old political window dressing.

And he knows he'll get away with it, because when awful things happen, it's Buhari's fault. When nice things happen, it's Osinbajo's brilliance. He's been given a blank check like Buhari was given in 2015, and we have a long history of what leaders do with blank checks in Nigeria, Osinbajo would be is no different.

And lets just move from economy for a tad bit. Would Buhari really pressure the Kano state government to stop the Sanusi probe? Even if he were to do so, would he do it directly or via a proxy. I mean this is the corrupt Buhari who keeps 500m-bribed Kyari as his henchman. Yet Osinbajo actually and stupidly did it, something we both know the failure Buhari wouldn't do. And he gets a free pass, because we are all too comfortable to find a new messiah who like the last one is another demon.

-Lord

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
He is wasting his time cos he can never win the presidency come 2019

15 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Firgemachar:

Go and die!!
The NOrth, SE and SS will NOT support Osinbajo. That's one truth you must appreciate

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Depends on what parts you are referring to.

Of course Osinbajo would be better in economy. Really, he doesn't have to do much, the economy can run itself.

But in everything else, he'll be worse than Buhari.

Buhari was increasing our reserves steadily over 4 months by as much as $4.9b. Osinbajo started the intervention in February that has cost Nigeria north of $5b. I'm not going to say it was completely unnecessary. But after the first $2b was spent to push the rate below N400, every extra dollar has been a reckless spend. Buhari kept things steady and managed to increase the reserves while still maintaining relevant intervention.

The midget, just burned through 500m of reserves like it was chump change and over $1b of revenue. And for what? 15 naira difference. In February, that same amount shaved over 50 naira and oil price was around $55 pd. Now, prices are around $50 and we're spending scarce dollars to get a fraction of the effect. For heaven's sake, the value in the investor's window is higher than black market rate, and bank cards are actually higher than black market rate. It's no more about convergence, it's plain old political window dressing.

And he knows he'll get away with it, because when awful things happen, it's Buhari's fault. When nice things happen, it's Osinbajo's brilliance. He's been given a blank check like Buhari was given in 2015, and we have a long history of what leaders do with blank checks in Nigeria, Osinbajo would be is no different.

And lets just move from economy for a tad bit. Would Buhari really pressure the Kano state government to stop the Sanusi probe? Even if he were to do so, would he do it directly or via a proxy. I mean this is the corrupt Buhari who keeps 500m-bribed Kyari as his henchman. Yet Osinbajo actually and stupidly did it, something we both know the failure Buhari wouldn't do. And he gets a free pass, because we are all too comfortable to find a new messiah who like the last one is another demon.

-Lord

Hmm. I don't know the technicalities of the reserves and the implication of those actions, so won't comment much on that aspect.

For the Sanusi probe, I think Buhari would do far worse but just not openly. I'm still not convinced Osibanjo played an active role in getting the probe stopped. To what benefit exactly? What would he gain by doing so?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

Hmm. I don't know the technicalities of the reserves and the implication of those actions, so won't comment much on that aspect.

For the Sanusi probe, I think Buhari would do far worse but just not openly. I'm still not convinced Osibanjo played an active role in getting the probe stopped. To what benefit exactly? What would he gain by doing so?

Note your own statement in bold.

Part of one's leadership credential is the public perception. Till this day, a considerable percentage of the population still believe Buhari is not corrupt despite the overwhelming evidence.

Yet Osinbajo was willing to forego that blatant fact, for what exactly?

We can only speculate on the benefit. But it's not the first time Osinbajo is willing to put his neck out for Sanusi. Under GEJ when Sanusi was been fiddled for tinges of corruption, it was Osinbajo that represented him in court. So, it didn't start today, the precedence is there.

After all, Sanusi is only vocal when Buhari is around.

-Lord

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
LordAdam16:

Note your own statement in bold.

Part of one's leadership credential is the public perception. Till this day, a considerable percentage of the population still believe Buhari is not corrupt despite the overwhelming evidence.

Yet Osinbajo was willing to forego that blatant fact, for what exactly?

We can only speculate on the benefit. But it's not the first time Osinbajo is willing to put his neck out for Sanusi. Under GEJ when Sanusi was been fiddled for tinges of corruption, it was Osinbajo that represented him in court. So, it didn't start today, the precedence is there.

After all, Sanusi is only vocal when Buhari is around.

-Lord

Hmm. Didn't know that. Quite interesting. I will be watching closely to see how things turn out. Would be quite a shame though if he doesn't live up to expectations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
ephi321:

Hmm. Didn't know that. Quite interesting. I will be watching closely to see how things turn out. Would be quite a shame though if he doesn't live up to expectations.

You see that's the issue really, placing unreasonable expectations on people with questionable antecedences without adequate appraisal.

And then what is absolutely shameful is when some section of the population eventually prefer to turn a blind eye and make a hypocritical stand when same people are called out because of party or ethnic affiliation.

Osinbajo is corrupt to the teeth. He served under the utterly corrupt Tinubu administration and was the guy who defended the government against all litigation. Yet the Yorubas and many Nigerians would prefer to say he isn't corrupt because they've villified other people on same corruption and don't want to appear hypocritical when it is too blatant to be hidden.

I mean what's wrong as a country to accept that we can't have incorruptible people in a corrupt system and place reasonable, realistic expectations? And then place everyone on a fair pedestal and criticize objectively on a case-by-case basis without personal interests that override national interests.

I could keep ranting, but I'll rather stop here...

-Lord

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hucienda: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
mehn ... this one na real analysis. And we com dey criticize Buhari not knowing his deputy folo dey learn work from am.

Looking more likely na Atiku man fit consider among the northern lot.

LordAdam16:

So because Buhari did it, it is okay for Osinbajo to do it?

Can you hear yourself?

Buhari is a known bigot. The only id*ots who argued against that fact in 2015 did so because they were only seeking power. Osinbajo is bandied in the media as a nationalist, so his actions should portray him in that light.

Rather, his actions prove him to be as much a bigot as Buhari.

And that's hypocrisy and treachery. You can't lampoon Buhari for a crime and then hail Osinbajo for the same crime.

That's the same way the Yorubas would lampoon Akpabio for corruption and then hail Tinubu for the same crime. They do it to everyone, and it's a shameful precedence that has to end.

Watch how you guys have suddenly realized that the North has a born to rule mindset. So you guys are just learning of that in 2017 because your kinsman is at the receiving end? In 2015, it was perfectly fine ba? When would this hypocrisy end?

Anyway, Buhari is recuperating and would finish his tenure. I'm pretty sure the Fulanis know what to do in 2019.

-Lord

grin grin grin dis guy says it as it is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by SalamRushdie: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

You see that's the issue really, placing unreasonable expectations on people with questionable antecedences without adequate appraisal.

And then what is absolutely shameful is when some section of the population eventually prefer to turn a blind eye and make a hypocritical stand when same people are called out because of party or ethnic affiliation.

Osinbajo is corrupt to the teeth. He served under the utterly corrupt Tinubu administration and was the guy who defended the government against all litigation. Yet the Yorubas and many Nigerians would prefer to say he isn't corrupt because they've villified other people on same corruption and don't want to appear hypocritical when it is too blatant to be hidden.

I mean what's wrong as a country to accept that we can't have incorruptible people in a corrupt system and place reasonable, realistic expectations? And then place everyone on a fair pedestal and criticize objectively on a case-by-case basis without personal interests that override national interests.

I could keep ranting, but I'll rather stop here...

-Lord

Ninja reveal ya self right now

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ninja reveal ya self right now

smiley

I prefer being anonymous.

How far?

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by SalamRushdie: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

smiley

I prefer being anonymous.

How far?

-Lord

I dey oo, really enjoying your comments

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I dey oo, really enjoying your comments

Mk we dey watch them.

Na so dem start with Buhari in 2015, na we carry d wailing enter gear 1. E no reach 2 yrs, dem dey scramble for spot.

Them don 1 start another rough play. Unfortunately them don checkmate themselves.

I don talk am tire, 2019 go b real entertainment galore...

Mk we dey watch them.

-Lord

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2017
bilulu:

Don't forget all liars are from the south and ntn happened.

1. Gen Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin - Chief of Defence Staff hails from Ekiti State. SOUTH

2. Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas - Chief of Naval Staff hails from Cross River State. SOUTH

3.Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai - Chief Of Army Staff hails from Borno State. NORTH

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar - Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Airforce hails from Bauchi State. NORTH

Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces and he is a southern Christian from Ekiti state.

In total the service chiefs are 50% South - 50% North. So come up with other lies.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:17am On Jun 02, 2017
OVI75:
For All I Care,I Prefer A performin So "Called Corrupt " PYO to A Corrupt Non Performing Cattle Rearer.

bros no disrespect perfroming what wat remarkable achievement has osibanjo done considering the fact hees head of economic affairs my instincts tell me hees a snake for the record am Yoruba by the way just incase we need to play the race card iPod afonja and all that jargons
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:20am On Jun 02, 2017
paramakina202:
Choi the fake pastor stinks of corruption!

never liked this osibanjo guy hees seems fishy dull and non I tellogent to me all he does is make lofty statements ohh Nigeria will be great God will do it we should hang on but no serious economic reforms considering the fact that the consistution confers him with the head of economic affairs in the executive

for the record am Yoruba though critisising my own

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:22am On Jun 02, 2017
factsandfigures:
The next few weeks will be very interesting. The Cabal/Hawks are coming after Osibanjo........I hope the VP has the political sagacity and boldness to navigate the musky and cocrodiles invested waters of Nigerian Politics!

osibanjo that has zero political pedigree he thinks hees heading a chruch always going about making benevolent statements ohh Nigeria will be great God will do it a lil push we will be there crap
but no serz economic reforms frm him

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:28am On Jun 02, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

God bless u for this post I've been crisitisng this fuvckr called osibanjo in this thread he has Nada to offer and hees making a mess of the economic chairperson in the executive

13 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Firgemachar:

Go and die!!

even if he has Nada to offer

are u aware the short orangutan is the head of economic chairperson as conferred by him in the constution and yet he hasn't made any groundbreaking reforms

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by wallbuilder(m): 3:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Osinbanjo is a brilliant gentleman with great prospects of leading Nigeria to the promise land. He is just a VP now and this Farouk man is already crying foul. Wait until he becomes president. We have learnt our lessons, no more sentiments!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by wallbuilder(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Papertrail11:

even if he has Nada to offer

are u aware the short orangutan is the head of economic chairperson as conferred by him in the constution and yet he hasn't made any groundbreaking reforms
How can he make reforms when the cabal dont want reforms?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dadebayo1(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2017
Bunch of retards.... When north was getting it all they all kept quiet ... Ride on mr Acting President

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Papertrail11(m): 3:44am On Jun 02, 2017
wallbuilder:

How can he make reforms when the cabal dont want reforms?

cabals you say who are they?
be like say u no no the power of presidency yu bruteforcer your way to achieve exceptional success

I recommend you to watch series like house of cards though
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 4:26am On Jun 02, 2017
ephi321:

You're capital wrong. Buhari will not say anything on Sunusi probe. He will even balance as He enjoyed the probe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.