Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** (815 Views)

Help I Need A Wife, companion and a partner / Please Help!!i Need Some Life Advice. / Instalmental Payment On Inverter And Solar Solution In Your Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** by MrChilaka(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
ATTENTION PLEASE

Ever heard of KEGALS?

This thread is for Men who are willing to take the Kegal exercise challenge and are ready to take responsibility of the seeming dismal performance in bed with your spouse (sorry Lads, its married couple lounge - no offense).

Drop your comments if you are ready to join and we would kick off our Kegal exercise challenge in a few days and work our way to Pro status. It worked for me and can work for you wink

Also do your home work on kegal exercise and share your findings.

What you need
1. An Andriod Phone (so you can download the app from google play)
2. Resolve - to be a better Man
3. Weekly photo update of Kegal app progress counter.

Benefits of Kegals (In case you are busy to do your reserch)
1. Improves Pelvic floor musle strength there by giving you the ability to hold back ejaculation
2. Healthier prostrate

Break the silence and thank me later Gentle men,

Please note this is NOT a quick fix with lots of side effect rather this is a reprogramming and reconditioning of your pelvic floor muscle with the aim of strengthen it.

Kegal 30days challenge starts Monday 5th June 2017, be uploaded and more Kegal tips
Re: ***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** by MrChilaka(m): 6:30am On Jun 02, 2017
The app is discreet...Kegals can be done anywhere. Tag along and get on your recovery path.

See screen shot below of the app on Google play...Legal Workout challenge loading

Re: ***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** by MrChilaka(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2017
Golden rule of achieving your workout goal is, 'embark on it in groups'.That way you have a support circle, do your research and you will be shocked the number of men who rely on quick fix capsules to improve stamina...
Re: ***'HELP!!! I am a 1min Man? SIDE EFFECT FREE SOLUTION IN HERE'*** by MrChilaka(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Stay tuned as the Kegal challenge starts Tuesday 06.05.17

Gentle Men...thank me later. wink

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have Cramps During Sex In Very Early Stage Of Pregnancy / Only Parents Can Relate To This. / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.