Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) (37415 Views)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

We're saying the same thing, Sir.

Any entity that can summon the wherewithal to whup my a$$ will have the capacity to locate me and swiftly.

That, my friend, will be me. But, I won"t bother. grin
Re: Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
NovusHomo:

That, my friend, will be me. But, I won"t bother. grin

It's good that you won't bother because you'll just end up in traction or worse like many before you.

But if you change your mind then I'll here to be your Huckleberry wink
Re: Angry Bus Drivers Block Benin-Lagos Road Over The Killing Of A Conductor (Pics) by NovusHomo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's good that you won't bother because you'll just end up in traction or worse like many before you.

But if you change your mind then I'll here to be your Huckleberry wink

Have a productive week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.