Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310482 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Charged with 2400 volts of electricity, Eduardo lost an arm, ribs, muscle mass, and nearly his life, but more important than what he lost is what he found.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Found at last..... I thought I lost my head yesternight, didn't know d alcohol I took made me dizzy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by glassy(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Dizzy you say, I guess you took excess, next time try and drink responsibly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2018
sparta231:
cum?where are the mods sef
Sef, is it not the same as self?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sparta231(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
Sef, is it not the same as self?
self ?yea u correct
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bot101(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2018
sparta231:
self ?yea u correct

Correct you say? Synonymous with right. But what is right? What is wrong? The difference is a blur.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2018
glassy:
Dizzy you say, I guess you took excess, next time try and drink responsibly
Responsibly drink? Why drinking at all?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
All is well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Well wen water full no fit turn river, if you doubt am, try swim reach the bottom.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bottom round flask abi na round bottom flask is an apparatus in a chemistry lab.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lab, chemistry lab, lol, I once had a lap-dance in d chem lab while in ss3, omo those days wen boys de watch po*n de soapy anyhow, d prec*m em, wet even my school trousers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Trousers or pants are worn by both men and women nowadays.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Nowadays, technology is seriously advancing, the world is embracing Nano technology and tending much more towards E-learning!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
E-learning is a means of learning new ideas and acquiring knowledge through the internet..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by youngmarley007: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
internet should be banned for children below the age of 12
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bakila: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2018
12 years is a long time in the world in this era of internet.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by donielord(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Internet don dey take over the world ooo, if we no dey careful; na inside internet we go dey chop. Asin inside!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Inside internet na im all the so called celebrities and attention seekers dey live their life now, they no dey allow us hear word with the vain lifestyle again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kushthecreator: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Again and again and again..na wetin da speed darlington bin dey talk for one of e shows
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shows how far we hv come to celebrate mediorcrity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Truths22(m): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mediocrity is all we celebrate in this country, so sad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Sad. That how i feel now after one mid night game cut my ticket that has bn goin well since last thursday. Suppossed to be 987k richer by now
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by klear(f): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Now you know that gambling can swing either way...you win or you loose so take your loss like a man and be wiser with your predictions next time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Time to quit gambling and embrace real investment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Investment. Does it come absent risk too?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Horlhamhi(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bad governance is what we're facing in this country. Hence, people grab whatever opportunity they get to travel outta Nigeria...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigeria, no place like home.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Home at last.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Last born kids usually act alike.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alike, nah wah for this word o. Cant even think of what to use. Let see how good the next person is. Maybe we are Alike
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alike with the postal above me? Don't think so except you are last born too. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.