Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310886 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Correct guy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Guy is on point cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Point of correction.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
"Correction! I know your father..." This statement was made by Rafiki the baboon to Simba in the evergreen cartoon, The Lion King. I so much love this cartoon to the extent that I know the scenes and conversations therein offhand the other movie that I'm also conversant with is the Titanic.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by highminded: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2018
ddooskie:
"Correction! I know your father..." This statement was made by Rafiki the baboon to Simba in the evergreen cartoon, The Lion King. I so much love this cartoon to the extent that I know the scenes and conversations therein offhand the other movie that I'm also conversant with is the Titanic.
Titanic is one of the best love movie I will always vouch for..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2018
For what?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MaryDgift: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
What can we say is going on among these Nigeria political leaders?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Leaders or thieves you mean, they contest election not for betterment of the country but their pockets, Greed I will say.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Say it as it is! They are bunch of egocentric and corrupt beings whose sole aim is to keep siphoning and tarnishing this country's image.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Paulz001: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Cum? Is that an English word or a slang? What ever it is, let's mind our choice of words, cos, it says a thing or two about ur personality.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Images can be deceptive
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
Deceptive makes someone to believe fake things as true and original.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Original products are more durable and also lasts longer than counterfeits but our Nigerian artisans would advice you to go for a used one or one made in China.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
China is an Asian country that houses one of the seven wonders of the world which is the great wall.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wall Street and Silicon Valley can be found in the U.S.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
U.S means Unity Seed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
seed is a word that has double E.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
E is found in the middle of the sea
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sea ko, see ni.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sea God! one of my best Korean Series, great concept and so emotional I wish I can get to watch such thriller again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lloydthesaint: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Again someone did follow the rules
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hellohgy(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Rules , Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose.~
Joe Abercrombie ,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Abercrombie what? Never heard of that nsne before
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by iamharkinwaley: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Before, I do things people's way but now I realised the things you do without anyone's concepts tends to make you happy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Happy is a common name in Bayelsa.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Bayelsa they say is the glory of all lands
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ddooskie(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Lands like Katsina and Ebonyi they mean right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Right is right and left is wrong, who even brought this ideology
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Ideology is studied by Ideologists
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Ideologist like gist

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.