Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310360 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2018
Sex will not kill you damilare undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by software(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damilare no mind azraeljaheel jare..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Jare is what language?
Ina people sef
Buh I'm sure jare isn't anglais
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
anglais abi English?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kennybleaze: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2018
https:///forextraderszone

You should try this AMAIZING group they are awesome. Forex trading and bitcoin trade 

Go join them and see their videos

https:///forextraderszone

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ali1king: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2018
theenchanter:
anglais abi English?
English is easy to comprehend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Comprehend you say? Not for some kids on NL; English interpretation for them is opposite.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
'Opposite' is it not the same as antonym?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Antonym means words opposite in meaning while synonym means similar in meaning; "S" at the beginning of "Synonym" also stands for "Similar" which makes the meaning a lot easier to know.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Know the times and seasons, these are the two catalysts that will determine your success. Not forgetting to pay the price of hardwork and determination let's see how it goes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by maidaboi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Goes to school
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by nekkygracie: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
school is one of the agents of socialization.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Socialization is the process by which societal values, norms, ideas and behaviours are learnt.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
learnt is a past tense jare, I learnt that long time ago.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Long time ago in Bethlehem, so the holy bible say; Mary born child Jesus Christ..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Christ in me, the hope of my glory!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Glory is used to describe the manifestation of God's presence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Presence of Nairaland ladies which is so disgusting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Disgusting is not a good word to use for wonderfully made ladies.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen, the show is about to begin..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by johnnyn1(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Begin and will surely end some days.
I tya for dem Ladies of this generation..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Generation born to win, Kos in this ocean of life ama sail'or kill just to keep living
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Living things are to show forth the praises of Him (the Almighty God) who is blessed for ever more.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2018
More than a conqueror are We
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
'We are more than conquerors' the above sentence is what I just rephrased.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by frankizzy5: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerian version of kiki dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vfWzztN_-Y
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sorority11(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Rephrased others statement? Shows you lack creativity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Creativity is what we learn, it isn't inbuilt. Did I even made any sense at all undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
At all, at all, na im bad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ejix4(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
theenchanter:
Creativity is what we learn, it isn't inbuilt. Did I even made any sense at all undecided

all but one of them were guilty as charged
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sparta231(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Bonemarrow32:
Yes, that wonderful exclamation when I finally cum
cum?where are the mods sef
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nebostic: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
cum however isn’t the right spelling, I heard it was the same as come but changed to cum to avoid misuse

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.