Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311864 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
5, 6 pick up sticks, 7, 8, lay them straight, 9, 10 a big fat hen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hen, quite a number of them were killed during this festive period
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Period reminds me of my secondary school days. Double - period for mathematics was the closest thing to hell
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hell in a cell is the only wrestling i watch, others look unreal to me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Me too... Nah nah, wrestling in general is an insult to humans' intelligence. How people get entertained by it is beyond me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Me feels the poster above me used the last figure in my moniker to start a sentence instead of using the last word; theenchanter I dey o, you just forget us just like that. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
That is true, but the rules didn't mention numbers. So, the poster was kinda right
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Right? Not so, it's the last word not the last letter.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dprpikin: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Letter can also mean collection of words, written and sent across to another person.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Person-to-person challenge got me staying online confused, because the last word (even though they are numbers) in Myc56 is "fiftysix "
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fiftysix is just part of the last word, last word was "mcy56", we keep learning everyday

* theenchanter glad to see that you are doing fine.*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fine, thank u. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
U are welcome. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Welcome back to the real world after arguing over 5 & 6 grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2019
666 is a myth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Myth is a hoax.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
Myth is a hoax.

Hoax has become the main theme for social interactions. Behold, a generation of idiots
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Idiots reminds me of 3 idiots... Unarguably my best movie ever!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Ever thought about the reason why humans are stup!d...? They are blind beings in a dark room looking for a black hat that isn't there
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
There is no way we can do it but to accept that stupidity is in human nature despite being a homo sapien, reason some things were designed with this mindset to put the stupidity in check. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pope22(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Check who is at the door please
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please how come no babe is putting mouth in this matter undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Matter wey big pass them, how dem wan take put mouth ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2019
Mouth don't type, fingers do
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth that he shall reap
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2019
Reap? Am I the only one who thinks Karma is f*cking over rated! What ever will be will be!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Be that as it may "whatever will be, will be" is just a lazy way of way of thinking and living
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Living life to the fullest is never achieved by some.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by smat101(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Some one like Donagog has never lived life to the fullest grin grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fullest ke? How do i start a sentence with that?.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
That is why the thread is for people who are "creative" with words
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Words are powerful n irreversivlble, it's better to use it eloquently or not at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.