Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313387 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
All of you are just talking off point, only Lucemferre is actually being creative with words here.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Here comes a critic above me, can you tell us how you mean exactly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Exactly what I intended to ask lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ask n it shall be given unto u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by thunderframe: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
If I asked u will u give it to me?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 05, 2019
thunderframe:
If I asked u will u give it to me?
Me gives up
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Up until now things are still falling apart and the centre is still frail,
The falcon's now mutated and the ears are getting stale
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PHRANTAD(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Stale is the smell of unpreserved egusi soup
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kizolala(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Soup ke? On Christmas day. I rather eat Friend rice and chicken.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chicken republic is a popular fast food eatery, but are they into chicken biz only?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Only time will tell whether or not there is an afterlife
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afterlife is an unproven concept. All we have are assumptions and hearsay
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hearsay is what human faith is based upon... Gaze upon a deceased loved one and wait their turn
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Turn by turn is death, all humans owe the debt but have you ever pondered on where those that died goes knowing fully well that man consists of the spirit, soul and body; soul don't die, if soul doesn't die after life then what's its fate?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Fate, like a friend once said, is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 10kgod(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Like charges repel, unlike charges attract.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Attract me with riches in faith, it wouldn't bring me back to the cave
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by chuksp09(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Cave? What has cave got to do with anything? Is it now poetry?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Poetry is something i don't really understand but would like to.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 10kgod(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
"To" is used to indicate result of action.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Action movies are not really my thing, give me something mind-hunting with twists
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Twists in movies is something i love; when the unexpected happens, sending your jaw right down.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Waffarianman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
Twists in movies is something i love; when the unexpected happens, sending your jaw right down.

Down there inside the pussy hole.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hole in the brain does serious damage to someone's sense of reasoning. Look at what it did to the poster above

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Above above poster, see as Dem disintegrate your life lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by marsoden: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2019
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2019
God is ambiguous. It is, for the unthinking man, the explanation to every existence beyond human understanding
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Understanding basic mathemetics is tasking, talk more of further mathemetics. I nearly ran crazy ontop that subject.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
subject your cacophony to the flat heads

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Heads or tails, it's still thesame coin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Coin, an object that has head and tail without body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.