Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310810 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Vibesking(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mcy56:
Rightly dividing the Word of truth...
Truth is an illusion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Classicolalered: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
Wow... See the young boy tagged as the best zanku dancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyJUKrpy_IA
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Illusion is quite different from trick...... I learnt that just recently. Those so called magicians are nothing but tricksters!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Triscksters was what they called the "prophets" in the past
It's the world all round again I wonder if the future too would call it that
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2019
That Prophets are called tricksters does not make all one, the Lord knows those that are His, let everyone that named the name of Christ depart from iniquity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Iniquity is not a religious word, quoting scriptures depicts fanatism not righteousness
Anyone who does good as a rule is being obedient not a good person because that person is deprived of a greater good
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nebostic: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good of who ?
Good of what ?

What is good?
Who is good ?

This and that , good and evil.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Evil can't dwell or be found in you if your ways and thought are pure. Be good and resist evil always and the sky will always be your starting point. One love my people.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by robinso01(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2019
people forget their past suffering, as soon as they were given something to chew on, like Nigeria's politicians
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mekus15: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Politicians in Nigeria are currently preparing for election.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by examprove(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Election or selection? In Nigeria, Democracy is an illusion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Illusion is more like a mirage, imagining something that is not there. And that is the promise most of our politicians are rendering. Nigerians be wise don't be fooled again. Let's make Nigeria great again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mankan2k7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Again I repeat that February 16 election will come and go and Nigeria will still remain an entity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Entity or not, all I can say is Nigeria will be great again. Its our country and there is no two ways about that. The choice we make today will surely affect us tomorrow either positively or negatively. So let's vote wisely come February 16. Let's get Nigeria working.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jidestroud(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Working? Working you say? C'mon, nothing works in a zoo, especially not a country whose name was given by a western promiscuous mistress undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hapsonv: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
mistress, and you are still living in the "zoo"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Zoo is a derogatory name for a country, Nigeria is composed of great and intelligent people but her problem is leadership, minority in position of power whose brain couldn't function rightly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Right or wrong we are Nigerians and always will be. There is power in the tongue, instead of channelling that negative energy by calling our beloved Country zoo and all sought of degrading names, why not start blessing it with your tongue today and see how things change overtime. God bless Nigeria and her beloved citizens richly.Amen. One love my people.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
People are just dumb, gullible and can hardly see
Your tongues are irrelevant to the reality we're in
Nigeria will change but, for the worst it doesn't matter what you believe
Reality is kicking fantasy's ass and that is how it would always be
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Be it known that bad state of the country wouldn't always be with God on our side and with right people in right places, Ghana is a close example that readily comes to mind.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mind u say. Everything on earth good or bad God knows all, what u say is what u get. I can't change ur mind or thought but I know Nigeria will be greater than America some day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Nigeria my pride!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Balqx: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pride comes before destruction
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Olorichubbie(f): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
destruction will surely come upon our bad leaders one day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Day in day out we're still in the same mess
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pablobellins(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Mess up, and I will light you up....that simple
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Simple shredder we were using before a complicated one was purchased, we discovered there and then that simple things brings better result and happiness compared to expensive and complicated ones.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by destiny4luv(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ones thought can change his/her reasoning within a period of time, either in a positive way or negative way. My point is; I know things are quite challenging in this our country Nigeria, but its only for a while. As youths let's focus our energy on positive things always and never give up on our Nation Nigeria. We will surely Arise and Shine. Peace.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Peace unto you too, its not an argument thread
Keep it to yourself just task the poets and break bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.