Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311145 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
luckyikhide:

you too mumu... see how u spoil d flow

Watin happen person waaay Mumu pass me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Time is money, tick tick tick
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Tick every item on the list of life
You'd still realize, there's more to write
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Write down all your achievements?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by uthlaw: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Achievement is the greatest of all through out our life time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Time? Are we being introduced to it again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by naijadefender: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Again and Again it has been proven that life is in seasons
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scholarnwadimma(f): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Seasons of joys and sorrows
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sorrows are caused by the illusion that we matter in the first place
Humans are just part of the past of nature's future in one of it's worse case
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mexyk(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Case you say? Would have been easier to say scenario or instance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Instance yourself being pursued by pride of lions.
What willl you do
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Do what ever that is necessary to get my self off such scenario
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Scenario are worst
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Worst fears of Nigerians are coming true
It will never be better (in a gloomy tune)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Some girls are wicked sha
My belle o I can't just stop laughing o ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiK1Iypirk
Watch and laugh and please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Thanks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tune down your pessimism, Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Again, remove the first letter A and what you have is gain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gain a lot from the thread and contribute as well
No offence but your post is as sloppy as hell grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by stainlink(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hell is a place you wouldn't want to go, but living in Nigeria gives you an edge over others
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Zwegga(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Others are busy having sex while you ouchea on Nairaland wasting time�
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Time changes and so do we
What happened to your growth was it thorns or weed?
If sex is your problem then you should cry and weep
Folly is a terrible thing, now I've come to see
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2019
See beyond his horizon
Sex isn't his motives
He's desperately looking for attention
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by naijadefender: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere on Nairaland
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
My Nigerian people can't just stop laughing ��
Watch the guy land his self into trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6qiBDmep8
Guys watch and please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on the bell.
Thanks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Trottle: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nairaland reflects the thought pattern of a typical Nigerian. How we fail to observe simple rules is beyond me!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ZaydenUltra: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
We say life is like a rollercoaster, but on a rollercoaster going downhill is the fun part.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odinakatechboy: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Very funny comedy
Guys this Comedy is so funny please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6qiBDmep8
I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Part of life is the up and down , but ant that can buy Benz Na PANT be that grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2019
That seems like a joke I would never get
Great minds open doors when it's an intellectual bet
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by barbiee: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bet with something you can afford to lose..
Everyone knows Betnaija is a manipulative company, that was how my brother gambled with his school fees... as soon as I realized what had happened, I screamed CHINEKE!! Nwaa egbu go mo!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chineke is the igbo meaning of God in english
What are you trying to emphasize here?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by barbiee: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Here in urhobo it is Oghene. Oh look @xoftcore the post above you has been modified. Nice work

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.