Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312893 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Pimples(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is good to listen to music, i personally enjoy listening to the rock genre.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Genre of music depends on the mood.
What genre should one listen to when one has never been more embarrassed about one's country than today?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Today, many people were disappointed with INEC's announcement on the postponement of the 2019 presidential election; can we say INEC wasnt prepared enough or there's more to the postponement than meet the ordinary eyes?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eyes? Eyes have seen so many things in this country and d mouth is tired of talking, talk about how our leaders feast on our gullibility.

@LucemFerre, just dey listen to Fela songs jare, we'll surely there.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gullibility was thought to have faded as advancement increased
I realized I was just on the web — common sense is still deceased
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by smat101(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Deceased or not, INEC really destabilize me this wekend cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Wekend or weekend,
By rook or crook ,
We go still vote.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Vote all y'all want, it's from frying pan to pot.
It's like taking a new wine and putting it in an old wine skin.
Recolonialism is the only thing that'll work
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Work like Jackie no mean say person go rich.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Igboboy59(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rich in resources, makes a country grate
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ermabogey: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Grate means grinding. It's great
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Great blessings always follow me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Me just believe that recolonialism is absurd and definitely not a solution to Nigeria's problem.......i actually doubt if Lucemferre is a Nigerian
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian way is being in denial accompanied by illogical optimism and religious extremism, I'm not a Nigerian, I'm a human
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Justiceleague1: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Human beings are different from other animals..I damm well don't understand why supposed human beings in naija will put away their thinking caps and wanna put their destinies and that of their children in the hands of a certified and certificateless failure for the next four years.
Now whosGat a different opinion?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Opinion is something everyone is well within their right to have but sometimes, people abuse that right, especially Nigerians, by having some really shitty opinion. This right here, is my freaking opinion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Opinion is an excuse to reason like an unevolved human
What goes around comes around but, discernment is still in traffic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Traffic in lagos can drive a person crazy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Crazy thing is I knew someone was gonna use road traffic as a reference
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Reference that is popularly synonymous with 'crazy' is Lagos traffic. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Traffic again? Why I'm I d only person that starts a sentence with that word?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by didfy: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Word was not enough for them thats why they perish?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by meneski(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
perish i will not if you read n help my signature!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by teejnation(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Signature of a poor man looks grotesque
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Grotesque is shit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by meneski(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2019
poo aint gonna help but some cash here 2213576149
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
9 out of every 9.000001 people don't think
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Think before you talk and choose your words carefully
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by meneski(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
carefully look at me and help me guys... I swear its serious!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Serious people should never cry wolf
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2019
wolf as a word can be used to describe evil leaders
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by meneski(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
leaders ke? Buhari Ni!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.