Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312456 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by authorsegun(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2019
work hard and pray, is that the only way to success?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Success has many friends but friends are few when days are dark.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Dark skin seems to be more of a curse than a blessing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
LucemFerre:
Dark skin seems to be more of a curse than a blessing

blessings are in between the leg of a black woman

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Woman you came from should be embarrassed
Now back to the serious folks whose lives are balanced
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by barbiee: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Balanced diet is the best way to become healthy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Healthy now seems to be a state of mind ,but being healthy is by continuous effort. But then we can only try to be healthy and happy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by abacusCm(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Happy to meet you at last my love
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Love is humans' only problem
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Problem shared is half solved.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Solved in half said for a problem shared is a joke that's told in a fairy tale.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tale can be true, not all are imaginary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Imaginary creations tend to be comforting to humans
Reality is a brute alternative so I'm fine with no nuance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lhawarl1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nuance is the very slightly noticable difference in something
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bakrabas: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
The little is much
Better than the best
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Best your best
If you want to be like me
Well am not yet the real me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Something tells me these two guys above me did not read the rule of the game
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Game crashers are the worst people you'd have in any forum
Just negodi that cow above me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by theenchanter: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Me sef see say dem don negodi the guy above u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ezewealth(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
U are what u are, no matter that people think u are

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mcy56:
Something tells me these two guys above me did not read the rule of the game
Did my commets end with something
You really don't know rule
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rule you broke was the creative part
Was it our choice or ignorance that we let life drag us this far?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Far be it from me
That i have to break the rules
But not all rules must be left unbroken
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Popmaster2019(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Unbroken hearts are the best for the next few days and nights in my room and then we will be there for you guys.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by LucemFerre: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guys and girls are the only biology that I know
Now I'd have to look out for homos everywhere that I go
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Reelmii: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
wetin dey do una for here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by plumule(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
here is a place for legends, not law breakers I don't even know what the rule is
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
Is it acceptable for the guy above plumule to not show some hosipitality
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mcy56(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hosipitality or hospitality? Guess this is typo error.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by peterfada2: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2019
OKADA RIDER FIGHTS GIRL OVER MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA9m2t8LZxM
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2019
Error?,am aware.
Just shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.