Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311997 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
opposite sides of a rectangle are equal
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Equal rights! Equal rights for you and you? My friend will you keep kwayet! Women and their taste for high things.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Things are getting out of hand oh, help me thank God for my life oh! Over 70 people died of flood in my area yesterday morning! I for no dey type now bros grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Bros are you staying around Giri/gwagwalada axis?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Axis? The earth rotates on its axis but I live and rotate around Suleja axis in Niger state.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
State of the arts buildings collapsed too on that faithful day bcs I also rotate around church road in suleja.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Suleja? Wow, sometimes I come to buy things close to catholic church. So I near my boss like this all these while I no know shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Know where your boss(es) stay. It is very important. Thank God for the life of our brother, uncle, husband, comrade, compadre and colleague, Bankygee. But wait o, those that died, who should we thank? This life no balance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lastorator: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Balance ?
The real balance in life is the fact that its not balanced, ifs whqt brings the intrigues
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Intrigues? I believe that should be another word for curiosity....i guess am right.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kluivertngong: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Right Now, I Can Recall That, My Favorite Romance Movie, Is "Titanic". The Soundtrack Of The Movie, Moved Me To Tears, "My Heart Will Go On" By Celine Dion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Celine Dion the greatest of the greatest when it comes to blues.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blues? There's only one that I know of: CHELSEA!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chesea!!! did I hear you say Chelsea? Lolzzzz Arsenal will turn their colour to black in fa cup final.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
final that will be very interesting to watch..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RealEzee(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Watch out for Sancho, he is coming to Manchester united next season.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Onnasucs1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Season your life with positive vibes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kingproy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Vibes are not my thing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Thing is I just need a Lot of Money right now
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Now is the time to hustle hard and try to leave something for the next generation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Myrainbow333: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfP_B3VmFh0

Have u watched the New video�
*@Rainblinks comedy*
``Abeg put am for ur status�``
And biko don't forget to subscribe
If you have not I take God beg you ��
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kingproy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Myrainbow333:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfP_B3VmFh0

Have u watched the New video�
*@Rainblinks comedy*
``Abeg put am for ur status�``
And biko don't forget to subscribe
If you have not I take God beg you ��

You witch, y are you spoiling our talk
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by promisedeco(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kingproy:

You witch, y are you spoiling our talk
talk now dem fit ban person grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kingproy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
promisedeco:

talk now dem fit ban person grin

Person do anyhow I don break bottle ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ooo boy! Has anyone thought of Nicki Minaj naked making a booty shake?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shake me into reality bro, I'm already lost in the imagination. Though, I've actually seen my Cardi B do that. I love that dame kiss

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kingproy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dame bitch, Nicki Minaj is hotter than her
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hotspec(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kingproy:
Dame bitch, Nicki Minaj is hotter than her
her life, her problem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Problem is that most people fail to see that Cardi B is the real slay queen!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Edet08(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
BankyGee:
Problem is that most people fail to see that Cardi B is the real slay queen!
Queen of the Zanga
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Zanga Bhraska Mhatti Mhitoff Ranskodidi, maka just talk make he no be like say ah not talk. Happy New Month family smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.