Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310673 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mastakija(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Despise me
Abuse me
Underestimate me
UP I GO!!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Gowon Imprisoned an Intellectual many years ago when he was head of State during the Nigerian Civil War

War is my middle name we fight and we conquer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Friendlo:

War is my middle name we fight and we conquer
Conquer that Name and Behavior, War is not for Sensible People. Normal human Beings resolve things - no matter how big - without the Use of Violence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Violence are for mad people
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
People who love violence need to live in asylums
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
BankyGee:
People who love violence need to live in asylums
Assylums are needed in this Country, at least one in every major Local Government in Nigeria. A large percentage of Nigerians unfortunately are not Healthy Mentally, Psychologically and Emotionally.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Emotionally alot of people have been hurt[color=#000099][/color] cry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Emotionally hurt people, Emotionally damaged people, there are way too many in Nigeria. The popular saying Says "Hurt People, Hurt people" hmmn, the truth is even I can relate.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Relate with each other never practice hate

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JustTalks(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hate that i didn't find this thread earlier, its awesome

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Awesome and superb.. But on the other news what will happen to husspuppi?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JustTalks(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hushpuppi? He's still in the US awaiting trial, dunno how true but heard he hired former Michael Jackson's lawyer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lawyers, Teachers, Doctors, Engineers, Professional Careers that require Professional Standard Training
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JustTalks(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Training is also very important in football, without it the players won't even know how to score
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Qsand: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Score only goals? Don't forget, Messi assists too. Hence, his title of 'the GOAT'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Goat meat is one of my favorite meat
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Meat and meets sound the same
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Same way sun and son sound the same
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Same way death and dearth sound the same
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emiron18(m): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2020
watch why the pastor needs this guy to change his name... very hilarious ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLt9yikYNl0 please like,share,and very important please subscribe thanks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lateefadewale(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Same way Bankygee and mamagee rhymes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Rhymes was my best subject in Nursery school and I love MamaGee then ahswear kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ahswear any movie with manager in it,used to be a must watch for me back then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Then, when I was young, hmmm... I did many things. Lemme not just talk lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Geofavor(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Talk is easy. But doing the work's the real deal. And it's often far from being easy.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
easy dose it right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JustTalks(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Right? Yes your right but you've got to put in the work
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
work without faith is useless
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Djex614: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
jamalnation:
work without faith is useless
Useless! Perfect word for the Nigerian government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Government that doesn't care about the plight of its people. It begs the question though, can Nigeria ever be great?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Great? Greatness cannot be achieved if we are not united and the love of our country is not in our heart...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Davidzy23:
Great? Greatness cannot be achieved if we are not united and the love of our country is not in our heart...
Heart which have been broken repeatedly by our leader how do we come together as a nation and make nigeria great again i guess it has to start from our heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.