Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311895 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dhayveed002(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Check out this 2d animation

Erik WONDA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXP4uOfoUWg

You guys need to watch it......
If you like, don't waste time to like and hit that subscribe button
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wike54(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
jamalnation:

Heart which have been broken repeatedly by our leader how do we come together as a nation and make nigeria great again i guess it has to start from our heart

Heart is also a name of a stereotypical image that symbolizes love , but love is like see saw its never balanced, abeg even dis life no balance joor
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joor i guess that is the yoruba word for please
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please I need like $200,000,000 loan. I'll use my house in heaven as collateral.

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Sebbs(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Cum is satisfaction
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Collateral? Who wan use the collateral then? You know whether the person go make heaven?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heaven!!!!!! Is there really a place like that?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
that is a place of unimaginable beauty, freedom, joy and everlasting life... My brother heaven is real
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Do u guys knows what? I don't know how to tell lies, .. And dangote's daughter have been begging me for relationship, and am still thinking about it sha..., or what do u think?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Real people get f'ed most times. The street is always on cassette.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Raustin(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cassettes have almost become obsolete and archaic. Just like people's interest in this game

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bartork(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
game for fame people do all stuffs to attract attention
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Attention Attention Attention my fellow naira landers... I just want to wish u all a happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sunday is the name of a person

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gifted21(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
BankyGee:
Sunday is the name of a person

Person that is broke or rich? Abegi!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abegi means biko in Igbo language. Anyways, Chelsea are a bunch of losers. Spoilt my win either halves ticket. Nonsense and ingredients!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MacMath(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ingredients of disappointment you mean or ingredients of a delicious meal?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nayo08(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
meal I prepared last night was awesome wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Awesome!!!! That's the trade mark of mike the Miz of WWE
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
WWE - World wrestling entertainment, I don't like the sport/show. To be honest, I think It is kinda Dumb.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jamalnation(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dumb i think so too i rather watch football
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 5:59am On Jul 14, 2020
Football,one of the best sports in the world.it brings friends and folks together
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by oyiluck: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Together we stand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by JustTalks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Stand tall and remain strong despite any challenges
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Anonime1105(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Challenges are there to test you and help you move to the next level
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gentlesinna(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Level up with ur mates no mean say u go kill yourself bro.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bro nah true talk be that, some people don commit suicide just because dem no hammer
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
hammer is an object of force
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by StubbornGENIUS: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Force is the pull or push of an object with mass that causes it to change velocity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2020
Velocity is the speed of something in a given direction.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Direction is a given point in space. Chai Physics
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Physics nah one kind confusing subject. I prefer history, especially when story dey inside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.