Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312274 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Choose between life and death bro
Cause fighting me can get you down low
You might end up beneath ma toe
You might get wacked with A_rhyme blow
You can give up if you want and go without ma flow
Am no easy nigga Hope SandS told you So
You've made me mad but I'm still gonna stay on the low

Just hide your GF cause imma fxxk her TOTO
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Toto of one bitch put one of my niggy in kirikiri cheesy

He met me ,i told him bout bitch good in manipulatin'

But the money he's after locked down his brain cheesy

Ohh yeah, he bang bang the pussy wink

Makin' bitch screaming and squirtin' cheesy

Yeeh my nigga been thinking he's smart still collecting money

Too cut the story short cus i am very busy,

He found another bitch with upper class beauty wink

Thinking he has out smart the other girl making her cryin'

Little he knows dat girls are dictionary definition of "baddie"

She called me , explaining everything , thinking I'm lost in the valley

I consoled her pretended as if i know nothin'

Gat me thinking if she's my sister imma go for the niggy killin' cheesy

All is well shà, girls jusss need to be thinking wisely wink

Though my nigga is serving the government with blue clothe and short panties cry grin

Haaaaa omó life is complicated and it ain't easy smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
easy is the opposite of hard
Where is genitori my man
AS you all know am the real manager
yea its me speaking,owner of SMAN
Am rapping in base cause am not a_fat woman
am rapping as if I've got all my lines in my bag
Am booming rhymes like Draketard
SandS am not ur mate in rhymes,you're just some lines bastard

Sorry for the Curse,i_just got battered
Yea i_and rhymes were cool
I've got lines and bars to the full
you just blab and trap like a_fool
SandS am better than you cause I'm high in the blue
You cant even get to or locate me
am far above you can't get to me even with blues clues
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Clues keeeeeee you there ajeh, you and me ? Haha omó even if i don high with my hennessy i go still dey show you say i be your boss, tueh nah all your rappings be dat ooo grin , you wey go dey steal my rap dey brag in your area i am not dropping any shit again,

moreover where's gentori and his babe or they don go for honeymoon nii ? grin Haaaaa girls sha ,snd she's pretending as if she didn't love him hmmmm, gentori don use money spoil her brain now she concur cheesy grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Concur in concordance
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Concordance ? Any human dictionary here cry I'm so lazy to open my dictionary app undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
App? Check play store.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
store don dey empty cry , money scarce and food dey digest quickly cry

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Gentle0wavez: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Quickly, that's how people wants to make money
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Abdullah36(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Money is our key to happiness
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2021
happiness is somehow the way to forgetfulness wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Forgetfulness and Pride... These things kill a man slowly from within
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
within that time he or she might lose all what he has use his life time to make wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Make this thread fun by ppl participating,we've lost some of the gang,Genitori,David,fortune120,Amarachibaby and the others,so sad SandS
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
SandS like the hymn book of one church like that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
that is true henuel wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2021
henuell I've been busy with work ni jare..how you doing?

Chelsea fans in the building how market.. the boys have been separated from the men... city, united, lei and Liverpool those are the real men

chelsea are pretender, they are not contender
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Contender on the loss is what Chelsea is wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Is that what was expected of them after spending over €200m? infact they are jokers..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jokers nah understatement they're confirm eleribuu original grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Original legends of this thread are back,am fine Fortune,Btw is there any fan of wrestling or any other sports here?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Here in Nigeria basically 70% are football fans while 20% are wrestling fans... The rest are ceiling fans

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Fans that Rotate above us..anyways am also a_Football fan...BTW where is genitori and amarachibaby.abi they've gone for their honeymoon?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Honeymoon Is special moment for newly married couples. hello guys it been a while.gentori where are you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
you two just left for like two weeks,...dis area just turn boring overnight.LITERALLY..anyways glad you're back.where's genitori nahh??
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
nahhh wrestling nah my number one sport , who football or other sports help ? moreover i dey look forward for the royal rumble like mad wink cheesy , January 30 gonna be crazy man wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Man calm down.. wrestling is also entertainment which means its all acting unlike football which is played without a script.. Football is the real deal bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bro, whenever you think of comparing football and wrestling, please just be Silentandsmart. Wrestling should be compared to movies...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
movies ke ? grin , the truth is don't say what you don't know, yes some are scripted , but all the ones wey offend each other or aiming for belt ain't scripted cus they don't come to sell akara for wwe, shey the fight between randy orton and John cena nah fake ni ? if it is fake you will know cus the fight won't be raw, king corbin and Mysterio fight are real , not all bros

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Bros nor talk all wrestlings are acted,Movies to be precise....Bekas In elimination chamber just one Fall they'll just raise leg and count to three....,they are all scripted..one other fact is that why is there always camera whenever they wanna backstage fight...the camera men would be there to record the deadly bqckstage...even when oppression is going on the camera ppl will still stand there and record the juicy scene just for more fans to watch wwe...its scrap but i_still like it...just to be clear WWE is pure acting unlike football or boxing or UFC
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
UFC i can say is kind of legit... but wrestlings nah i don wise up

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.