Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313725 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Money the root of all evil. Fortune120 you get big eyes how can you put 100# and expect 245,000# nawa o! abeg repent this is 2021
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josefsom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
2021 Buhari must die
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
'Die' from bad to good, I agree
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Agree to my determination now or not, I don't give a damn that I will start mentioning names, Amarachibaby, love your name, what does it mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Mean what? Are u i love with the name so fast?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Mean what? Are u in love with the name so fast?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2021
fast and furious is what love is sometimes, my brother he's in love wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2021
love wan tintin, Amarachibaby someone is dying for your love here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here i am hmm dis one my name is just rollin around hope am save by the way Ginomel it means mercy &grace
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
grace and mercy let us see your picture nah tongue,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nah!! If I hear say u see am.. but maybe u can prove me wrong
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
wrong motives or right, I don't know. But let's just not hurt even a fly
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ginomel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fly that can be very disturbing even when you have a fortune like the one fortune120 is dreaming of, the fortune that I really need for amarachibaby, I am even glad that fortune120 knows I could be in love with her
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 12:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Her BF is just looking at you from his Room mirror,Nor face those small children,dey follow swollen chest and over curved Knashes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2021
knashes with succulent flesh is what most of we niggas want wink smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fuckyoumod: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Want is endless, but SILENTandSMART2 needs deliverance and Jesus in his misguided and sinful life like water and Air grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fuckyoumod: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Air is life and every life comes from God.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
God is an omnipotent being, but lately some mere mortals claim to be god's on earth. I laugh at their shallow ignorance.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
ignorance is Killin' mr fuckyoumod , jussss imagine what he said about me, me i am holy nigga jare undecided he didn't know me but he dey yarn dust smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dust you mouth, bros, for you just yarn shit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fuckyoumod: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2021
Shit stinks, SILENTandSMART2 stinks because he is full of shits lol... He is my man though, we usually meet at the bar. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2021
shit ? gentori nah ne you dey talk to like dat oo undecided, aswear i will make sure you don't get dat babe tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
shit ? gentori nah ne you dey talk to like dat oo undecided, aswear i will make sure you don't get dat babe tongue

Babe way I don get already? grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2021
already gotten dat babe are you whyning my balls ? undecided gist me nah how you take do ham undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
ham cry how i wan start word with this now? abeg silentandsmart2 and genitori which babe are you talking about... hope it's not that dwarf girl that usually comes around every Friday?

I'm just kidding
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Kidding is a word I don't like hearing.

the guy up there, abeg leave that girl matter oh. cause if silentandsmart2 hear you.. you go turn eleribuu man grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2021
man you self sabi me , juss imagine calling dat somebody dwarf, shey he don see her before nii ? , gentori nah the person wey suppose give us details jare smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Already ke embarassed biko try again harder next time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Time is not on your side gentori see as your babe dey yarn dust , lol cheesy, yunno girls go first do karamon grin, it's normal for her to be playing "hard to get cards" gentori i dey your back, aswear on your welding dat nah me go dey serve food wink cheesy i see something great in this shit wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Shit has nothing to do with this dude. Gentori if u want me to give u advice on how to get her smartly just Dm me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2021
me laughing hard grin grin

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hard it'll be for this dude to get her cause he ain't smooth like some guys here,btw Amarachibaby how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.