Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,272 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313805 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2021
Again and again, times without number have ladies said this same words but we know the end result..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2021
result will always be positive they jusss like pretending, she's playing" hard to get card " wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Card of hearts.. but seriously Amarachibaby na person heart u dey take play the card so?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
So on and so forth,the SMAN is now taking over nigeria but should they be stingy to their girlfriends...like person like genitori will still be stingy in giving his wife spxxm in the night
..he will be like LETS KEEP SOME FOR NEXT WEEK..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
Week of cruises is what this week anf last week was , moreover what the hell is wrong with this girl , i wanna see your pictures wink tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pictures are the exact image of us.by the way SILENTandSMART2 are you intersex? cry tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Intersex ke ? Baby girl why are you asking ? Do what I want, asking me is not necessary at all , i juss wanna see your pictures dats all smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
All in all I believe S&L2 is an eleribuu man grin

And sometimes,I just forgot what I wanted to write
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Write what you want from the SMAN and submit to fortune120 or SilentANDsmartz for proper analysis,remember is for a_limited time....one thing,writr only money related stuffs and it shouldn't be more than 1naira since the SMAN gives out stuffs in Coin

Tnx for co operating STAY BLESSED ppl
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pple jusss dey this nairaland why is he calling me eleribuu undecided nawa ooóo undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
ooo my God
degrezhaa just called silentandsmart2 an eleribuu man, for what reason? degrezhaa bring your head you deserve a knock...

and for you amarachibaby post your pic let's see what our friend is dying for
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Amarachibaby(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
for God so love africa that he gave them black skin that whosoever bleached his skin shall not white but have everlasting spot. fortune120 weytin you smoke
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Smoke till you can't smoke again.

fortune120 no be my fault oh.. I don't know, my keyboard is the one at fault. E jus like the call people "eleribuu" I was in total shock to when it happened undecided

Ps: where your SMAN id card grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jummate(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Card wey the guy don lost.....abi which one are you talking about again?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Again ppl want to start crushing on me,lemme just post my SMAN id card so they'll know am legitly Stingy

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Stingy Men Association of Nigeria is one hell of an association.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Association of stringy nigga nah cruise wink moreover shey henuel wan use style collect gentori babe ni ? Why you con post your picture ? cheesy, also what is wrong with this girl nah let us see your pictures hago change ham for you oo , btw henuel how many girls you don yasssssshhh cus nah guys like you wey get innocent face usually brutal grin , the way you dey look as person wey him girlfriend don scam grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Scam is the new occupation of 70 percent of Nigerian youths
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Youths of nowadays e.g_silentand smartz.You wan just use laff finish me,as i_dey so i_nor like to do bf and gf stuff,am a_Saint oo,Anyways if i_see say amarachibaby na wan kind find girl ASWEAR I_GO BEGIN RUN TINZ
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Tinz wan start to dey run amarachibaby you self turn up nah shey you no wan chop life ni ? Two rich nigga don approach you , you are now actin'brand new undecided stop it nah , henuel and gentori nah full package no think ham wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
ham a_very nice guy,but pls imma drop ya anytime.

i_like to rap and give some bitch ass lines

My bars are cool ave got sick rhymes

I'm no kid so why would i_recite nursery rhymes

Am the king,always in a_hurry cause I've got little time

we re men we only take wine

Can't we make dis a_rap battle,so i_can see some rappers wack lines
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Lines of boss you wanna see ? cheesy

Me and you ain't mate cus you gonna be loss like a pin drop in daa sea, wink

Even when i am drunk with my shorty

You're among my eleribuu "youngie"

Stop stressing me kid, grabbed my hennessy

Me remember the day one bitch start tripin' grin

I told her you're not among at all cus your appearance ain't drippin'

She thinks i am among guys dat entertain stressing wink

Many things xup nigga you need to be takin' chill pill wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pill with some extra cocaine
Stay in the right position nigaa or else ill get the cane
Your wack lines can't beat mine,cause I've got the fame
Drool on dis,am one Wild nigga even bullet cannot tame
I'm pretty sure I've spoken the word
I_LOVE YOU is a_really stupid stuff in the whole wide world
My Raps took me to the top5 billboard
Feel the burn you're still ma boi
You're so little to me,you kindda serve as ma toy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Toy Story 4; the toys are back in town.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Town of chaos.that's a_really bitch ass name for one heck of an american movie,bet it'd be great if they made one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
One of the most funny niggga is henuel , haba the thing nobe competition i better pass you in all way hope gonna confirm dat when i am ready for music cus i am very very busy right now wink ,also tell me one of your music so dat i can add to my playlist if it reaches , you call person line wack shey there's another post you posted ni ? Nah your rap line you drop nah cheesy,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
nah your rap me dey follow bumper to bumper.... but you guys tried... Lemme also drop mine

heneull wanna see some rapper wack lines

but was dissapointed when silentandsmart2 gave him back in his own lines

what i'm i typing sef lemme go and sleep before i started seeing lines

abeg don't abuse me i'm not a musician
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 4:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Musician that just text rap
Don't go to studio just stay home and Phone tap
Giving cool rhymes while sipping hot pap
one thing i_hate,Fxxkers and tiny caps
FYI i_do Rap i_don't do trap
S_and S_who's dat new guy.
So you wanna give lines when you know you're just Crap
We ait same i_guess you're on the ground
and am soaring in the Sky
Don't imagine that cause its pretty high
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021
High on cheap drugs is how you sound
When you think you're the best in this town
if you don't do drugs, then You must be a clown
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Clown is what he is grin , henuel drop one of your music make i download nah wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Nah so ppl go buy market
Am talking to you,yea you with ur head like basket

The new guy called the man witth a_hatchet
at first i_thought i_saw Matchet
Am your leader can't you see the red bereft
scared of ma bars,they gave up and left
Now you both are trying to be the best
just one advice lads,go join the rest
You can't outstand ma glory when am the first
Am the baddest
Still on God,ya know still on ma finest
Just keep cool and chill

my rhymes are dope,feel free to steal
Imma knock you off with ma bars,cause they are like steel
bars are steel so this is LITERALLY

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hatchetman(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Literally you go loose.
I'm bad for your liver like boose.
You're raising false alarm so I'ma snooze.
Since you want to battle, murder or suicide? choose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.