Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311600 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Boyfriend ke ? cheesy shey nah girl be dat ni ? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by wealthyhenry(m): 2:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Ni? What does it mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2021
mean what? it's a yoruba word
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
word that doesn't have any meaning, does it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
It has wink , it is additional positive agreement or asking questions sometimes smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
sometimes i do use that "ni" word... I don't know what it means i just use it nööni
good night everyone

Barça fans collect your good night from Mbappe

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Mbappe won finish us.. Chaii my fellow Barcelona fans just take heart embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
heart that has already been ripped apart by the almighty PSG

and don't expect any miracle like what happened the last time you guys met in the return leg
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
leg and body will be put into that match to qualify... pls i don't want another 4 - 1 and 8-2 on aggregate.. we move
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Move to wrestlemania now tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
now or what? I'd rather watch cartoons than wrestlemania...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by mardis: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Wrestlemania is just pure acting, noting real.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kareemoyekunle(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2021
Watch the full video on YouTube or click the link below. Ensure you SUBSCRIBE,LIKE AND COMMENT ON THE VIDEO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS5quFUCjM
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2021
Video, you want us to watch but you don't follow the rules , I don't know how a sane person will click and watch lasss lassss nah 21 views you go get ,, mtchweeew , undecided

Also wrestling nobe all wrestling be pure acting abeg , nah there backstage scene be acting stage nah real brutality ,tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
brutality and fatality all na scam... at least in football u see the passion and feel the game.. in wrestlemania do u feel the pain?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pain is constant man wink i always feel it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2021
it is obvious boxing is more entertaining than wrestling... we love the real deal
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Deal with it , wrestling is real , not all be scripted, how are we watching tonight's smackdown man ? tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Man down.. i repeat man down.. these are the movies i love watching on a Friday..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by godstime88(m): 3:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Friday nights used to be clubbing all around, but Corona has put asunder to it, probably for good.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good thing i never go clubbing? what do u guys get there?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good to know dat everything is going to be fine smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
fine babes plenty for lagos no be lie
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lie some times dey cause wahala. Always dey truthful.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2021
"Truthful" is a good word dat that comes in bad way undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DSC7: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2021
Way forward is what we need to escape this present economic meltdown.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2021
DSC7:
Way forward is what we need to escape this present economic meltdown.....

Meltdown? Nope I doubt its a word for them ballers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ballers are really crazy nowadays wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
nowadays ballers run the streets. they are always seen with the most prettiest girl in town
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2021
town of ballers is always full of chicks, babes and Niggars... Well just play a fair game and u see urself at the top soon
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Soon everything go be the way we want it smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
It is nice being back here..I've been busy like F_anyways what's the gist about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.