Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311300 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
About your run away girlfriend wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
girlfriend or fiancée..? i thought u guys were planning the wedding date already
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Already shown dat the wedding cannot hold undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cRAFTsVEN: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hold it! Don't repeat that statement! Are you mad!?

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FrOzenSniQ: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mad is uncureable grin grin grin grin. . . . Hehehehehehe, , Evils Grin.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Grin in face of danger?? I fear who no fear u oo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oo my god , awon werey don enter thread smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Eldinot4(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thread that started in 2017 is still active today, wonderful.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by FrOzenSniQ: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Wonderful indeed, the thread is old
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2021
old but not obsolete
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Obsolete is not what we can use to refer this thread cus it is kinda active wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2021
Active and very funny too. Fortune120 I think I recall Arnold Schwarzenegger saying "...old but not obsolete". I think it is Terminator Genysis or so.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
so johntitus you too have been watching terminator...

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Terminator is one of the best movie....I hope they release another one this year
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DeCaleb: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Year isn't what anyone needs to make a change, what u need is what I will not say... I will never be that quiet person anymore with my first post on Nairaland. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairaland is a place to express your feeling smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DeCaleb: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Feeling is only expressed with words in Niraland, so I have started a WORD Game https://www.nairaland.com/6441110/word-game
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Game dat have no participants undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
participants or no participants.. why can't you be the first participant to participate and you come here come cast the guy sey he no get participant for the trend he created.. s&s2 is a bad guy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Guy you self fit be the first person nah grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jackyraw09: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nah fam it doesn’t work that way, you lead by action - so you go first, silentandsmart follows and I will gladly be the 3rd participant cheesy

This thread is Bookmark-worthy so.. bookmarked kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Bookmarked the fucken thread ? Whala be like no participants grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Bookmarked the fucken thread ? Whala be like no participants grin grin

Participants? The last time I participate in a thing was when I got baptized
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Baptized inside water grin , hope water didn't enter your cerebrum grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Degrezhaa: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cerebrum and Cinderella don't have to be related by what is not defined. I have missed this place.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by fortune120(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
place like home
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Home is boring
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Home is boring

Boring like my ex... Idayat
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Idayat is a beautiful girl nah wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Monzze: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Idayat is a beautiful girl nah wink
nah.. she's not as beautiful as Mary my Love
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Love is not about facial beauty , it deals more with internal beauty smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Beauty is fleeting but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look for a beautiful woman. Happy International Women's Day to our women .

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.