Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311728 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
You and I are enemies.
Going back and forth like chainsaw.
Creating bad memories.
I'm David and thou art Saul.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Johntitus:
You and I are enemies.
Going back and forth like chainsaw.
Creating bad memories.
I'm David and thou art Saul.

Saul? The only Saul I know is Saul Niguez that plays for Atletico Madrid.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Madrid ain't good ,

So we're enemies wow that's great and interesting smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Interesting it was the first time I kissed; it was really warm.

PS: why the hell do we kiss with our eyes closed?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Closed eyes during kissing makes you tap into the bottomless pit of ecstasy and euphoria.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2021
euphoria is something about deep satisfaction or enjoyment right,anyways AM BACK WHO MISSED ME

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Me and Amarachibaby were once lovers but it didn't work out because of SILENTandSMART2's antics. Henuell, Fortune120, Bankygee, genitori, Degrezhaa, DSC7, tojahh and a host of others would testify how loved up and sweet we were. Oh how I remember our first date!!! Lol. Memories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
memories of love can make u shed tears while smiling at the same time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
Time no dey jare

Davidzy23:
memories of love can make u shed tears while smiling at the same time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bastien: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
Jare for my street don go still him neighbor hot generator for night
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Night cruise is the best wink sipping hennessy with panmo in a cool blue bulb room with juice WRLD music playing slowly wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Henuell(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Slowly slowly u are seeing juicewrld nor worry you'll goan meet him u hear maybe is Fire and lava DAT two of u will drink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Drink the tea of love so that you will be love , henuel how far 'bout your girlfriend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Drink the tea of love so that you will be love , henuel how far 'bout your girlfriend
Girlfriend? a perfect distraction for a determind mind, it's currently 00:00
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oluchi01(f): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2021
You are right..... May God help us..��
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2021
"Us " can't start a sentence ma , and not all time girlfriend is distraction it depends on the base of the relationship
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2021
Relationship is a two edged sword. BTW, mrs oluchi01 you are meant to start the sentence with 00:00
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2021
00:00 may look like an irrelevant number but that signifies the beginning of another day

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Day by day we're getting older and looking forward for better days
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DSC7: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Days from now we will all attend silentandsmart2 Traditional marriage..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Marriage ke hahahaha grin grin

Me don't have plan for marriage right now ooo grin those girls are confusing my brain nowadays, they're so cunny man gat be careful , nah your marriage i wan come gimme address wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Marriage ke hahahaha grin grin

Me don't have plan for marriage right now ooo grin those girls are confusing my brain nowadays, they're so cunny man gat be careful , nah your marriage i wan come gimme address wink

Address to where?

Abeg egbon relax, the only address i need now is that of Zinedine Zidane in a press conference confirming to me that we are winning at Anfield.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Anfield will do you well mafo omo iya mi
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Adonike(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2021
MI was into Fuji music during the 1960s but He's now African Rapper number one!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
One ke ? He's not
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by robinso01(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Hot,our love was so hot then when we just met,but now cold as mount everest.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
mount everest was the very first mountain i climbed when i started my adventure..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Adventure lori iro !!! grin

Lie lie traveler , oti poor repete otipo , lori iro grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Iro? What does that mean? Anyways, does anyone know the reason why David killed Goliath?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
"Iro " means not sayin' the truth

As for yaa question God proof upon living soul that it is not good to underestimate or look down anyone and many more lessons
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lessons are repeated sometimes, you were supposed to start your text with Goliath. Silentandsmart2 , I hope you're not actually noisy&dumb2
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Noisy and dumb is what I am wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.