Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311840 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:08am On May 02, 2022
Amen and Hallelujah according to my pastor nah Heavenly language.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2022
Language is not always sounds from words of mouth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:29pm On May 03, 2022
Mouth no get opening or closing hour.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BIXYBABE: 10:06pm On May 03, 2022
Hour of salvation is here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 3:30am On May 04, 2022
Here in Nigeria, na we sabi God pass yet no we commit crime pass.
Just imagine CAN declared a 3-day for prayer for Nigeria; whom are we deceiveing? Since from the womb, we have praying for her(Nigeria), yet nothing changed, it even seems things are getting worse.
We pray, afterwards, we act exactly opposite the prayer. We pray for corruption free, yet we deceive our employees; we pray for terrorist-free, yet we terrorise our neighbours; and so on, you just mention it. Don't...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 3:34am On May 04, 2022
Don't get me wrong: prayer is key, but we need to walk towards the exact same direction where the padlock is, in order to use the key. Thus we need to act out what we pray for. God is not a magician. I'm...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 3:49am On May 04, 2022
I'm just pissed. Even in the Act of the Apostle in the Bible (Christian), do u think it was -only- all their preaching that made a very large number of people to get converted? No! It was their life style; they lived good life that was why people loved to join them; that was why they were called Christlike. But in 9ja, we preach peace; we act war. Yet you see behind such preachers thousands of gullible believers, or rather, their worshipers, whom could fight to their death for their pastors and imams.
Mind you, this religion falsification is for majorly both Christianity and Islam; in fact, we have turned religion to a scam.

I cry embarassed in Latin
I cry embarassed in Arabic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2022
Arabic is the best language in the world to a citizen of Arabia who knows no other language than Arabic.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2022
Arabic is the language of the Arabians so technically Arabians speak Arabic.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:08am On May 11, 2022
Arabic is also the language the Egyptians speak.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Dididrumz(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2022
Speak English correctly.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
Correctly? What's wrong with the sentence above?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2022
Above are good sentences; I see nothing wrong with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Them don do me strong thing this evening.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
Evening way sweet for me; waytin den do you again na?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2022
Na wetin me seff been wan ask o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 8:42pm On May 11, 2022
My Gf became a Lesbian and she married my Ex so did she Cheat on me :PMy Gf became a Lesbian and she married my Ex so did she Cheat on me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 8:51pm On May 11, 2022
Na for Niger wey dey go tell you make you do something na you go do the opposite
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 8:56pm On May 11, 2022
For night because i dey Mess devil from where he dey shout jesus and i here am
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 5:22pm On May 12, 2022
If you on Bleep for i year you go die
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 5:23pm On May 12, 2022
If u on Bleep for i year u go die
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NigerJr: 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
If u no Bleep for 3 years u go die ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:41am On May 13, 2022
Die today, die tomorrow, all nah the same thing!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2022
Thing means díçk to many people bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2022
Bro no dey cast bro. Bro over bitches.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Bitches are not witches
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:06am On May 15, 2022
Witches and wizards are always at the receiving end of my pastor's prayers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cpo4all: 11:02am On May 15, 2022
Prayers... petitions... Supplications...
As you dey pray,the work too... Make God bless your work.
Make the answer to your prayer no come meet you unoccupied... Shey una Grab
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:29am On May 15, 2022
Grab your copy now!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DatSenegalguy: 11:45am On May 15, 2022
Now or never
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Never forget that you have a part to play if you want anything to be better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 8:02am On May 16, 2022
Better things fo' sure awaits us all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.