Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311973 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2022
All of us will be great one day! That is a sure odd!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by EniHolar(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2022
BankyGee:
All of us will be great one day! That is a sure odd!

Odd things are happening in my country. We wish they stop, but they keep increasing daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
Daily bread is no longer daily again. It's now weekly - that's even if you get it in the first place.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2022
Place your priority on love, true love
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2022
"Love your neighbor as yourself," Jesus said.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sketcherJ(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2022
Said is the past and past participle of say
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
Say wetin?
We no wait we run life na relay
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2022
Relay can also mean to pass on information or instructions to another person. Start relaying to your children, young relatives & young loved ones, the evil deeds & agenda of Islam extremists & how violence should be reared & nurtured towards them.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Them say, them say I no fit make am, but God don shame them
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Topsy0426(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2022
Your one-stop web service to kill the boredom with TheJerrys Jokes & Facts

Trying to work on a new apps/web design....Lets See how things goes ��

Updates Coming Soon....This Month or OR Next Month � ... Just Look at the new template am working on for my desktop and mobile view �

Support your Comrade... Use the link below for downloading android App for TheJerrys Jokes and Facts to enjoy exclusive Jokes to help kill those bottom �

Would publish on PlayStore with updated template design next month.
I also have an app for people (Newbies) in DEFI/Currency space.

Stay turned for more updates.
Thanks for your supports

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2022
genitori:
Them say, them say I no fit make am, but God don shame them
Them say make we start sentence using the last word of the previous person. See wetin this one above this post dey do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by coolxpaul(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2022
BankyGee:

Them say make we start sentence using the last word of the previous person. See wetin this one above this post dey do.

Do Wetin dey your mind tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ephort: 10:39am On May 19, 2022
You don't want to know what I've been through.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2022
Through the tunnel leads to the light
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2022
Light up the world with good characters
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Verbtips(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
genitori:
Light up the world with good characters
characters cannot be hidden it will always show it self,no matter how you try to hide it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
it is not something you can hide
It's shines so bright even your neighbours go won come tap
Verbtips:
characters cannot be hidden it will always show it self,no matter how you try to hide it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Verbtips(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2022
chaoXchange:
it is not something you can hide
It's shines so bright even your neighbours go won come tap
tap am no mean say na palm wine.only good character can be tap but it will be hardly because the person get i own character
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2022
Character - the good one - has always been preached yet, both the preachers and the preachees have not strived to earned a bit of it; hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Openair: 11:32am On May 25, 2022
Everywhere He went, my Lord was doing good
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sketcherJ(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
Good of you my son, that’s what my father always tell me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
"Me wey no dey hear word, my father told me too but I didn't listen", my friend said to his cousin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2022
Cousin as a word is not in the lexicology of the Hebrew
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:11am On May 26, 2022
Hebrew,yeah same thing I thought..had just read a few line when I knew he was just a jew
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
Jew, or rather Jewdaism, birthed Christianity and Islam yet, her two children are never in one accord.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by sketcherJ(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2022
Accord party will not win presidential elections in 20 years! Write it down
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2022
Down where?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
Where your mind tells you to.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by t33why: 1:45pm On May 26, 2022
BankyGee:
Where your mind tells you to.

To Japa or not to Japa, can't seem to make up my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2022
Mind where you japa to, because many japa-ed and are nowhere to be found
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by teameyes(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2022
found! I found the car keys.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by BankyGee(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2022
Keys belonging to cars are not so easy to find in this part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.