Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310598 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2022
President of the USA according to Eminem on one of his songs had MouthAction with his secretary inside the oval office.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Office work too much.... Chai been a long time i drop something here angry grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Jesubaby: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Here we are making unending comments. 313 pages. Chai!! Op don charm us. Good morning to you all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2022
All these unending games on nairaland coolLong time guys

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Omeizadean(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Guys on nairaland are becoming extremely talented in spewing long thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thread with no end but interesting is what I like. By the way, RoyalMeadow and SILENTandSMART2, whona welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Advertisershubs(f): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
genitori:
Thread with no end but interesting is what I like. By the way, RoyalMeadow and SILENTandSMART2, whona welcome back.

Back and Lay Your Odds Safely on Streaks and Statistics Sport Trading Guides provided to you by The Sport Trading Institute below.

This is Free and very helpful For Sport Lovers and Traders.

Many people lose money to the bookies because they bet blindly.

They bet blindly because they forecast games as they think they can forecast outcomes of games which is very much impossible without The Knowledge of Trading on Streaks and Statistics of Sport Events.

Worry No More as We are Dedicated to Providing You Valuable Streaks and Statistics that will make you profitable instead of forecasting to lose your money to the bookies.

Enjoy Today's Statistics Trading Tips below.

Statistic Trading Games for Today:

April 21, 2022:

Statistics Trading Tips For Today.

Nigeria: Game 13:

Sunshine Stars - Rivers United
Sunshine Stars has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their last 23 Games (69%)

(Odds 1.51)

Nigeria: Game 14:

Akwa United - Nasarawa

Nasarawa United has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their last 23 Games ( 69%)

(Odds: 1.70)

Nigeria: Game 15:

MFM FC - Wikki Tourist

Wikki Tourists has played 16 Under 2.5 Goals in their Last 23 Games ( 69%)

(Odds: 1.47)

Follow Us on Quora to Always Get Our Daily Free Streaks and Statistics Trading Tips.

Or Follow The Link below to get The Remaining 12 Statistics Trading Games of Today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109487

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Today nah today this one wan lure person to betting.. hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
"Hahahaha "dude really of all words

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Words is words bro. !! Rest no prejure me...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Me just dey look you as you dey talk.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Kimiso(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
genitori:
Me just dey look you as you dey talk.
talk anyhow you go soon collect
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by RoyalMeadow(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Collect what dear

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by krushdripper(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Dear Royal Meadow, she that eats of my sausage shall never hunger or thirst again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Again another Hot MF, ain't that Hot pick up lines though...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Though it feels like hell sometimes, life is sweet.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tojahh(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sweet like?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Pawpaw! P-A-W-P-A-W Pawpaw!

Though I felt pain in my jaw
I, yet, ate the pawapaw.

All I did was to make a call
To the man without a skull.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Skull, according to Mister Ogaranya, protects the brain.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Sotland: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Brain function better when it's in a relax mood then in a hectic working mood
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SILENTandSMART2: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mood right now is to dey enjoy myself... ..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Myself is whom I like the most in this world
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MasonKendall(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
world Bank fit still give Buhari loan.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Loan?
Abeg, we no want, make e no sell the country
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Joebayo217: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Country I hope it's not Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria is our only true country
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Johntitus: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Country dey different from Nation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by genitori(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nation is what ?
And country is what ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cpo4all: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2022
What the f*** did I just Read... This thread would be 5yrs come June 2022...
That's a really long one... Una dey try oo...
I really want make liverpool carry UCL,EFL,EPL and FA Cup
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bami8064(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Who has never made mistakes had never try anything new
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Cogs(m): 3:14am On May 02, 2022
New Month of Praise as declared by Pastor Chris.
I declare that you will always have reasons to give Praise all through May 2022.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.