Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310698 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Decay them old habits; adopt new ones.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Ones that refuse to die
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Die as s boy ; grow as a man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Die as a boy ; grow as a man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ELsmile(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Man no die, man no roty.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Roty,boty,dirty; rappers gon relate.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Joman1712(m): 9:07am On Jan 03
Relate with 2024
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ELsmile(m): 9:59am On Jan 03
2024 my year of Speed, Recovery and Overtaking
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nickymezor(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04
Overtaking is allowed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ndidiamaka025(f): 4:49pm On Jan 07
Allowed? I don't think I will agree to that
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Odunayomi247(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07
That is not an offence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10
Offense in Nigeria,as a big man doesn’t count.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Gerian: 8:50pm On Jan 11
Count your blessings, name them one by one…
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13
One day, I’ll be a 100 million dollar rich. I mean before the middle of nxt year.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by OnGodnow: 5:20pm On Jan 14
Year 2024 the year I am making my first 150million Naira.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14
Naira don cast.

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Davidzy23(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21
Cast your burden upon Jesus for he cares for you

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by slightlyMad(f): 3:45am On Jan 22
You may want to share my account number with Jesus then, I need some money to sort out some landlord issues
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ELsmile(m): 10:55am On Jan 23
Issue's of life is what makes life unpredictable
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 11:17am On Jan 24
Unpredictable is a word that describes life perfectly. Life is chaotic.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by tom4greatness: 11:23am On Jan 24
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:51am On Feb 04
Chaotic situations we find ourselves every day but the good lord helps up triumph .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16
Triumph over evil.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pansophist(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16
Evil is like shadow, you don't fight it to make it for away by pouncing, flogging or shouting, you just act good, and it will loose it's relevance.

4 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by CaveAdullam: 7:55pm On Feb 16
Relevance is a key factor and predictable way to accomplish your desires. It makes you set your priorities right, assembling what matters at the top and the irrelevant at the bottom.

And as for dealing with evil, acting good is not enough. Good must be strong and carry force. And also multiply. Because evil is like a cancerous breeze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Excel70: 10:24pm On Feb 16
CaveAdullam:
Relevance is a key factor and predictable way to accomplish your desires. It makes you set your priorities right, assembling what matters at the top and the irrelevant at the bottom.

And as for dealing with evil, acting good is not enough. Good must be strong and carry force. And also multiply. Because evil is like a cancerous breeze.
Breeze don blow,we don't see fowl yansh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17
Yansh? Why will you bring yansh into this beautiful conversation? undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by pansophist(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18
Conversations that is genuine is healing.

Sometimes you have a lot to say, but you bury it deep into your heart, because you know the other person won't relate with you truthfully.

Their default mode of interaction is to manipulate, push fault, refuse to acknowledge your concerns, and gaslight you infinitely. You'll end up loosing more energy and becoming angrier.

For that reason, some just go silent, to preserve their peace, because when there is no intention for honesty from the other party, then any conversation is a waste of time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by NSNO(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20
Time is the stuff life is made up of.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20
Of what use is time when it has no end
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 7:52pm On Feb 20
End time is nigh.... Repent all ye worthless sinners or face eternal damnation!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22
Damnation ain’t for the damned 🥴

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.