Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310784 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03
‘CaveAdullam’ ,I dunno what that means PBarney.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:38am On Apr 07
PBarney must be talking about the term "Cave of Adullam" which refers to a biblical location mentioned in the Old Testament. It was a cave where David, the future king of Israel, sought refuge from King Saul who was pursuing him. The story symbolizes a place of refuge or sanctuary. Figuratively, it can refer to a place where outcasts or those in need of shelter gather. Additionally, "Cave of Adullam" has been adopted by various organizations or groups as a metaphor for a place of support and transformation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07
Transformation is indeed necessary.
One bottle for you@afribabe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 8:32pm On Apr 08
Afribabe please are you male or email
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 12:12am On Apr 09
Email as how? I have never heard of that gender classification.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DahStoryteller0: 8:58am On Apr 09
Watch interesting stories here and thank me later
https://www.youtube.com/@inspi_verse
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by PBarney(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10
Classification means grouping things based on there unifying characters. At a point in history, Male is used to group gender. The only other gender that did exist back then after the male used to be the FEMALE. But now, many eons afterwards, genders are now loosely used, so that we now have the Male, Female, Spirit, Trans, and now Email have been introduced.
A generation that has lost its senses will also loose its identity. Thankfully, Afribabe is still one of the Sane ones as revealed in the answer given about the Cave of Adullam
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:27pm On Apr 10
Cave of Adullum again?.... Biko make Una carry this phrase go lock for cave... I no wan see am again biko
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 8:51pm On Apr 11
Biko in Igbo means "please" in English. It's commonly used in conversations to politely request something or to emphasize a plea.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 2:02pm On Apr 12
Plea for help biko nunu.... I love saying this biko nunu.... E dey sweet me die... Plea for help... Can someone recommend for me one ogbonge movie wey go blow my mind... No sex n nudity biko nunu.... I am a nun
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 1:14am On Apr 13
Nun you say?? What are you doing here when you should be quietly tending to the garden outside the convent.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 8:28pm On Apr 13
Convent with a garden? Wen I no dey Rome... Ain't no convent with a garden here champ... Jus dry sand and leaveless trees....I reckoned you were about to recommend a movie.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:20pm On Apr 13
Movie marathons are the perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday, surrounded by snacks and immersed in cinematic worlds. What are some of your favorite movie genres?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:18am On Apr 14
Genres I like would be war movies I guess... Fight and blood... No sex..bloody war fights like ' the woman king' .... you are not a movie freak by the way... I can easily tell....your grammar na professor and lecturer range.... I'd say you are a ( let me think of a word dat wud be very hard for you to begin a sentence with in this game... Aha! I gat it) bookworm.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:53am On Apr 14
Bookworm, "movieworm", I can be any depending on my mood and environment. I love horror/science fiction/action/mystery.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:08am On Apr 14
Mystery, history, injury, all rhymes with my list of three things I'll continue to do in my industry, provided I keep at it consistently.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 11:31am On Apr 14
Consistently exercising and eating healthily are key habits for maintaining physical well-being.
Consistency is key in any endeavor. Mystery keeps things intriguing, history provides valuable lessons, and overcoming injury shows resilience. Keep at it!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:52am On Apr 15
It is a wrap! No more doubts or arguments...this afribabe/afriguy na very smart creature.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 10:28am On Apr 15
Creature costumes, particularly those of vampires, play a crucial role in bringing the fantastical worlds of movies to life. I hate vampire movies but love reading books about them.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:40am On Apr 17
Them no fit recommend movie for person here? Na wa!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 6:33pm On Apr 17
Na wa true true. Oya sorry. Go and watch AMBUSH (the enemy is everywhere). It's an old movie though.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 12:20am On Apr 18
Though na old movie.... I go still download am... Tanks buddy... Abi na babe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 9:20am On Apr 18
Babe or buddy, whatever tickles your fancy, there's always a way to add a little excitement to your day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18
Day to prove that you actually gat balls’ is close by.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 7:44pm On Apr 19
By dis time next year...I go don blow
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 8:19pm On Apr 19
Blow by blow, we confront the uncertainties of life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 10:04pm On Apr 19
Life... One minute as high as a Rasta on dope...next minute as low as a junkie with no coke
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 11:27pm On Apr 19
Coke, a symbol of refreshment and enjoyment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ekabobo: 9:34am On Apr 20
Enjoyment gallore...wearing bikini... Sipping margarita.. in the Bahamas... Oh dear!... Life is fun... Hey!! bartender, one more shot of tequila
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Alaadin(m): 11:11am On Apr 20
Tequila in my system makes me naughty, ganja in my veins make me wavy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Careente7(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20
Wavy as the seas I wanna be bruh!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by afribabe: 7:38pm On Apr 20
Bruh! if you don't mind, can I borrow your charger for a bit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.