Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311994 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Week of testimonies fall on us
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
us is majority.....let d testimonies fall in o, it's gonna be a good week.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
week of open door, divine upliftment and uncommon favour I pray for us all oh Lord.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
oh Lord perfect ur word as you have written it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by scottB(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
It must come to pass all that the Lord has said, you can verify that fact from the Bible
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bible is Christians' sacred book, dont know how authentic its acronym is: B.I.B.L.E - Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by TigerTears(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Earth is planet
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
planet of the apes..... I watched that movie in 2005.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by renybenks(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
[b][/b] 2005 was the year b4 d year I wrote my Waec.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
waec was terrific the first time I wrote it.....but passed all subject excluding Yoruba(which I intentionally didn't write) in my second attempt. tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2017
attempts made by me to pass my first waec all lead to nothing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Gained or profit can be interchange, good morning all vivie01 ws ya night, shervrydman long time. Freddyjimoh whatup , antina hw u. Holuu kilonsele? Enh-enh vivie01 hw ur side
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by cultist: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Side chick
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
chick is a young one of a chicken.orgzeyn,mo wapa o,bt why wil u be greeting vivie01 twice nd we once,i want to know oo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by TigerTears(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Oo? Sounds like an exclamation
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2017
exclamation mark!.....a kinda mark for depicting surprise or any strong feeling sha, I don't even know if I'm right or wrong. undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Wrong way you are going about it orgzeyn, kuku declare your intentions towards vivie01
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by scottB(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Vivid01 be feeling like a boss lady now
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Now my mtn data been restored!! Hippie!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Hippie Antina, good to hear that; scottB, there are different definitions of a boss-lady, here is one: a woman naturally strong, who recognizes her purpose and work towards living a life that consist of being a servant leader in her own world……

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
World is wicked ooo choi !!! My intention is pure no strings attached na beg i dey beg una make una no spoil show 4 here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Here is fun you know... my post edited cos some mentions are better ignored, let's keep it rolling
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rolling like a roller coaster!!! life is sweet so enjoy it while you've got breath
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
breath on me, oh breath of God, fill me with life anew, that I may love the things you love..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
love d way d thread is going.....Orgzeyn, nice one jare, if u have any intention, u speak up. don't let Mr Holuu discourage u. u never can tell, somebody may be urs. Antina, welcome back.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Back to back,from orgzeyn to vivie01 and from shervydman to antina.freedyjimoh do you smell what am smelling,chaii!!!i don see treasuredluv where she is sha,oya come nd join us here o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
o has been used to end a sentence several times on this thread, una won kill am ni?......Holuu, u smell nada, ur nose is deceiving u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
U shouldn't be shy to express your feelings
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
feelings that are true are not hard to express....@treasuredluv, why are u checking d thread without posting on it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
With Bobrisky, i've come to discover two things in life. (1) some abortions are necessary (2) Not all sperm swim to the eggs, some twerk to the eggs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
shervydman:
feelings that are true are not hard to express....@treasuredluv, why are u checking d thread without posting on it?
i dey vex with what i read about that transgendered, so i was looking for the perfect thread to tranfer my aggression.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.