Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311988 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Holuu:
Back to back,from orgzeyn to vivie01 and from shervydman to antina.freedyjimoh do you smell what am smelling,chaii!!!i don see treasuredluv where she is sha,oya come nd join us here o
present, permission to sleep on this post sir.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
i dey vex with what i read about that transgendered, so i was looking for the perfect thread to tranfer my aggression.
aggressions should not be transferred here, we relieve ourselves of every aggressions here...here is fun. nice to me u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
shervydman:

aggressions should not be transferred here, we relieve ourselves of every transgressions here...here is fun. nice to me u.
c'mmon i was joking myself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
c'mmon i was joking myself.
myself n everyone here are happy to meet u....pls, follow d rule; madam treasure.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
U are supposed to follow the rules treasuredluv, start a sentence with the last word on the last post.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
U are supposed to follow the rules treasuredluv, start a sentence with the last word on the last post.
oh, my bad, i didnt read it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
oh, my bad, i didnt read it
it is okay....let see what u can do with ur use of words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Words starting with the last word of the last post, remember
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Remember that you r hardest times often leads to the greatest moments of your life, Keep the faith, it will be worth it in the END.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by dotcile28(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
End u said, it justify the means
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by 40kobo77: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
dotcile28:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
dotcile28:
means that can be met with suitable opportunity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by scottB(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
vivie01:
Hippie Antina, good to hear that; scottB, there are different definitions of a boss-lady, here is one: a woman naturally strong, who recognizes her purpose and work towards living a life that consist of being a servant leader in her own world……
Opportunity came by and you just had to use it, well I'm quite impressed with your level of eloquence.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eloquence and beauty, me like in a woman
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
present, permission to sleep on this post sir.
Permission fully granted*off thread*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Freddyjimoh:
Eloquence and beauty, me like in a woman
woman are evil,am i right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Right to Evil dwells in the heart of men

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Men are created to rule over all things..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Things like?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
like play, like play, things aren't really looking up in the country at the moment as October one is approaching
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
approaching from behind.......vivie01, weldone ehn. u won talk say u no see all the things wey orgzeyn dey post, abi?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
abi oo,me i no go kuku talk cos treasuredluv is here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
here I am too.......treasuredluv is still a newcomer na, lets give her some time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Time wait for no man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Man must hustle to survive,
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Survive? That suld nt b the focal point because survival without purpose is Meaningless, so we need purpose
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Purpose in all ramification of living, surviving first before anything
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Anything Can Happen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Happen to anybody anytime any day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Day by day we draw closer to the end of the year and I never marry lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marry Me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
me no dey here o.............14 years loun loun, pls, I'm outta here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.