Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311930 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Outta here too. I cant be a witness.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Sologlo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
witness to what
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
What holuu said mehn, me I'm not there ooo... Abeg it's only vivie01 I want to marry kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marry her lets see. You cant imagine the number you are on the queue.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queue is just a civil arrangement to maintain order. Haven't you heard that the first shall be the last and the last first?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
first of all,go down low
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Low and i shall be with you always.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
always speaking in parables like Jesus.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jesus Christ came to die for the redemption of our soul.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ephbe(m): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Soul has a correlation with the Psyche, both of which are closely linked to the mental abilities of a living being

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Being is a nature of existence, trust me Shervyman, that mention was unnecessary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Unnecessary mention? Cant decipher what its all about or have I missed something here? Anyway, whatever it is, I think treasuredluv might be right, some 'sensitive' things are better skipped or overlooked, we are all here to catch fun so lets enjoy the ride
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2017
ride on treasuredluv.....i'm sorry for every misconduct I might have done.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2017
done deal!!am jst reading a line of a lyrics not ready to marry ANYBODY
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Anybody apart from one lady that her name start with V i didn't mention anyones name
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
name checkers association of Nigeria, (NL chapter). cool......that's who I am on this thread. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2017
thread-like in nature is a chromosome
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
chromosomes is not wanted here.......we are not in biology class neither are we in a DNA testing lab.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Lab attendants are freaks of nature.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Nature called and we all answered, abi who here didnt sleep last night?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Night sleep is good and necessary to reinvigorate mind and body .... Shervydman you did well by apologizing to treasuredluv; you equally amused me smiley, what do you want me to comment on now? Orgzeyn, will you tell him to let you be haba, you are your innocent self afterall cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Afterall am not concern with ariwo oja hahahahahahahahaha lol na play i dey ooooooooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
oooooo is giving me headache to form a sentence out of it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's like Holuu knew about this, Orgzeyn, you have to tell shervydman and Freddyjimoh to stop taking words out of your mouth cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mouth ke ? Is that true? Shervrydman nd Mr freddyjimoh fls make una trry fut wod 4 my mouth faa ''kun ji ko'' hausa, ''se eti gbo'' yoruba, ''................'' igbo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Igbo's should try to speak in one voice. It'll help this so called agitation of theirs.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thiers??me i no knw what to say bt wait o vivie01 what did i knw about??i no sabi shingbai
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Shingbai! Chai! You and Shervydman attended the same school?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by slimfairboy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
School was fun today though...i just got a job on friday, and ASUU just called off the strike now i want to quit, it's not funny
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
funny how time flies....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Flies I heard used to be so massive in the north during dry season, competing with man on space and food
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Food for thought,
you can only achieve what you have perceived
you can only actualize what you have visualized

__/ \__
[@..........................@]
going home

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.