Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311868 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2017
all I have to say is thank u lord.....I won't be tempted to start d day with a song that start with 'ALL' like yesterday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Yesterday is gone today am in need holyghost fire breath on me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Me!Yes Me,i thank God for this morning so i say bless the Lord Oh My Soul.Antina ur goodies are here,come over to the other room
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
other room work no small yesternight *wispering, shervydman, holuu cover your ears **enjoyment with my prince Orgzeyn was just too much that I woke up late this morning, still going back to sleep self** your excellency how was your night jare, NA JOKE I DEY JOKE OH! hope they arrested those that planned to throw bottles sha?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Sha. vivie01 is cool, bae, how's da oza room?? Holu so, you bought no goodies for me and you're giving one to another bae,,,,,,,,Vivie01 comman judge this matter.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.Treasuredluv babe,you out to know alot of goodies are available for you now.Don't call vivie01 to our family matter pls o,lets meet im my room
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Room or no room, so you are calling vivie01 an intruder Abi? I won't say anything.
Good morning to everyone before you crucify me like yst. lipsrsealed
Abeg who has seen my immaculatequeen and antina this morning kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Morning scatterscatter! I am so much around, just been busy with little work. Hope you guys are good too.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Too bad i was late. Morning all. It seems I've missed a lot. Anyway this one way Una don't choose wife and husband I hope say Una never forget say na Africa we dey o. if papa no collect bride price marriage no dey hold o. I just wan remind Una say na me be papa for the ladies in the house
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2017
gsogbu:
Too bad i was late. Morning all. It seems I've missed a lot. Anyway this one way Una don't choose wife and husband I hope say Una never forget say na Africa we dey o. if papa no collect bride price marriage no dey hold o. I just wan remind Una say na me be papa for the ladies in the house
House will be sweet today wif ma bae of life vivie01 gsogbu modify your post joorh and more over who give papa over the ladies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
ladies know say I be papa na. orgzeyn I have already done that. It seems Antina was using 4G network cos her response was faaaaaaaaast.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
faaaaast enough to have repl6 in less then three minute , gsogbu no body go gree give you papa among them
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Them know na. Ask treasuredluv vivie01 immaculatequeen and Antina they already know.
By the way for the ladies not only the guys will pay bride price you must pay directly to me groomprice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2017
groomprice ko broomprice ni no time to check time
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Time is very important you always need to check it else you'll miss out on important tasks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2017
tasks at hand is too much, gsogbu; baba for d ladies, pls, when they're paying bride price,groom price or broom price, no forget say ur younger brother dey here o. na money sure pass.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Pass sounds like 40E to me. The ladies on this thread deserve better. Twale for all of una wey dey sell women for here. Hope you ladies can see I'm not there ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2017
ooooo scatterscatter don modify the post. My guy nobody dey sell anybody o. Na our culture say the man must appreciate the parents of the lady for the good work. and na the culture for this thread say ladies go pay groom price. Shervydman shey you join for the match making ? Na u wan come marry still collect groom price become groom and your own best man?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
man must survive;bro......I'm not into matchmaking o, I'm not into groom-taking on d thread too. I'm just watching in 3D as they're choosing themselves, as I no get liver to choose for myself, I go shaa collect groom money na.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2017
na wetin I come dey see here? Gsogbu you no tell me say orgzeyn never paid brideprice now, I for no follow him enter d oza room angry , me also go pay groomprice? smiley cheesy , which kind father be dis na? I for say I no wan marry again if not for orgzeyn's ambition to become president tongue . Anyway, treasuredluv, no tell holuu oo, bring your ear **dont be tricked with goodies to follow anyone to d oza room except he paid ur bride price oo** ah no say anything oo b4 someone go call me intruder
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2017
intruder u are,wetin concern u concern holuu and his groom palaver?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Palavar for where? Vivie01 I trained my ladies well, they are smart caring intelligent and very good in za oza room. For the groom price well this thread is about doing things that can be termed creative so we are creating a new culture here pay your groom price. Since orgzeyn wan become president e go better make you pay for accepting to marry a president to be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
be attentive here oo, me no go pay any groom price oo, you know say orgzeyn never pay, we go just elope go another country ni undecided; about holuu matter, I know say e no concern me but na treasuredluv ask me for advice, shervydman no tell orgzeyn say I dey do aproko for another person matter oo, he must not get angry with me this weekend, you know we dey plan our vacation, in fact, borrow me one luv song tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
songs that touch the soul abi??.....try something from Billy ocean, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Michael Bolton, Shaina Twain,backstreet Boys,Madonna,Tony Braxton, Phil Collins....u can finish it off with "Flora's secret" by Enya...enjoy ur vacation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Vacation is gonna be sweet, getting all things ready
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
ready for departure when you are ready, but wait o, where are we going?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
going to tinapa resorts in calabar. patronize naija. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Naija have some nice resorts to visit for vacation, orgzeyn, which would you choose out of the following: La Campagne Tropicana in Lagos, the Whispering Palms resort in Badagry or Tinapa Business resort in Cross Rivers?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cross river would be nice if you insist@ vivie01 its ok, come nd see good wife ooo she want do naija and few abroad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abroad sounds nice, think I'll love to go there this time, me I would suggest we go to one of the beautiful Cape Town resorts, what do you think?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
think like a pro......as a man thinketh, so is he.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
He bilike se na dat cape town sure pass, buh wait ooooooooo where is everybody, holuu Freddyjimoh antina immaculatequeen scatterscatter et al

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.