Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311865 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Problems in Nigeria are not just centered on the cabals alone, We the youths of this country, are the ones creating problems for ourselves, when we know the things that are right buh sell them for bags of rice and mere 2-5k on campaign or election. Oga scatterscatter i never c who win ma hrt, Holuu wey i 4 choose don dey break am smal smal. I no wnt mak e piece finish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2017
finish what you're doing treasuredluv and let's go to the beach you alone i want now..i made the 2017th comment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Holuu:
finish what you're doing treasuredluv and let's go to the beach you alone i want now..i made the 2017th comment

comment wat is good am curiously down hv to come home church, will be offline till i get better my medication is making me slip. gonna miss u all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
All good health fall on you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by treasuredluv(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are healed orgzelyn IJN. Holuu how was service today?.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Today service was great dear,how was yours too?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
too much paparazzi sef no good, yesterday first-lady-to-be, today na our aspiring presido. it's gonna be fine sha, I wish u speedy recovery.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
recovery??well get well soon sir presido bt shervydman are u thinking what am thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thinking is too much enjoyment in za oza room?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
room filled with future president n first lady. I'm not sure o, I don't know o, I'm not even sure they can go on vacation again.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Again?Does it mean they are not compac lipsrsealed grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Compac ko hp ni.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
ni bo niyen Wa??......our Vivie01 is here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
here now and reading savage comments angry , why evils na? embarassed , Holuu do you mean Im not up to his stan****? angry , well, afterall Goodluck managed his own like dat sad tongue Shervdyman, u come announce say I don come cos conscience dey worry you abi? kwantinue .... Orgzeyn dear so sorry ehn, rest very well and dont self-medicate if you see its extent, go to d hospital, my prayers are with you, wish you quick recovery, dont stress about me, irrespective of whatever anybody says, I will take care of myself for you.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
you didn't get what i mean bt how can firstlady to be pass sickness to presido to be laise pe..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Laise pe what? better explain yourself now b4 orgzeyn go come back oo cos I will tell him all you said, you just dey vex cos I advice treasuredluv, she don tell you abi?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
abi ko,abigail ni,me i no kuku say anything
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
anything you like say now,na you sabi, no go work on how you go mend treasuredluv heart wey you don dey break small small, you no see say she don dey over-greet scatterscatter abi, if you call my name after yawa don gas, i no go answer you, freddyjimoh where are you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
You are starting to run from responsibilities vive01. Hmm na una way.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
way of the wind, who can know it ...... Mhyketh, una way? How I stand with orgzeyn anyday anytime, well except he fumbled sha sad like now he never paid bride price undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
price to finally take the groom....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
groom yourself by having good grooming and hygiene habits
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Habits can become norm if not controlled, vivie01 I am here o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
'O' as in you dey observation mode freddyjimoh? You've been silent these days, believed all is well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
vivie01:
'O' as in you dey observation mode? You've been silent these days, believed all is well
well am back and better. vivie01 tell me who i will pay the bride price tooo, i no wan fumble
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
fumble and dissapointment go hand in hand ..... orgzeyn so glad to see you online, believed you took much rest and feeling much more better ... get well first, health is wealth
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wealth is good so far it's from the Lord. You can actually pay the Brideprice to me. I will gladly not hand her over to you. One-chance!!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
One-chance is dangerous as the person involved with loose all valuables and will only be grateful to God if he/she left the scene unhurt ..... scatterscatter, this is 4-1-10, abeg leave him alone cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alone ke? Scatterscatter i did not know when u become my father inlaw. vivie01 am to pay someone that will scatter things?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Things not kept with me will still scatter last last tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Last man standing is the winner, scatterscatter things not kept with you will last at last, take it or leave it tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
it doesn't concern me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.