Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311945 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
It is known that the heart of man is naturally full of evil.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evil isn't as bad as it sounds tho, it is just the opposite of Good grin In order news, It is as if you want me to collect brideprice from another person Abi, holuu do you want vivie01? Just one keg of palm wine and 1 plate of kola-nut and she will be yours in 6hrs
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
6hrs shocked undecided , so I'm that cheap abi? embarassed gsogbu will hear this! No worry, because I no tell you say immaculatequeen don dey eye another person, na im make you no find her to beg her, issorite, i no say anything lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
anything that baba for d ladies doesn't want, I don't want it too, Vivie01 can't be given away for those petty things, she's worth more than that. but who won collect bride price and groom price between gsogbu n scatterscatter?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
scatterscatter is living up to his moniker you dont know, me I stay with orgzeyn oo, he's ready to pay and overpay any bill and list given to him because he's the future president ...... *hope say im not chasing wild goose here sha*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sha know that Scatterscatter is actually a peace maker So who ever wants Vivie01 should see me in camera, I will settle gsogbu afterwards.

But wait ooo, where is my immaculatequeen sef, this vivie01 just dey disturb my head
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
head of the church is Christ, dey there now, immaculatequeen is enjoying weekend somewhere
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Somewhere in africa someone deceiving himself that he's some ones father-in law. Continue.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Continue steadfast in the things you have learnt and are assured of .... only the things and precepts of God......... orgzeyn dear, have a blessed night, may the healing hand of Jehovah Rapha touch and heal you wholly in Jesus name; scatterscatter want you to be worried and not take enough rest and sleep but relax, just go to bed with your two eyes closed, nothing dey happen...... I actually wanted to contribute to the discussion started in the morning about youth president but to be left for another time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Time go dey go time waits for nobody, fela is a genius.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
genius simplified..... the baba na original genius. oh, tomorrow is another. lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another man food , is another man poison
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Poison immaculatequeen's heart o, vivie01, your own is coming. I am alright
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Alright!! We returned all glory to the Lord who made us to see the light of today, we shall continue to rejoice and be glad in Him. A good morning to everyone, may this week bring us favour, joy and good things of life that money cannot buy, amen....... Freddyj, good to hear from you but I thought you are my only supporter here , anyway, i comment my reserve, na monday morning we dey .....orgzeyn dear good morning, hope you are feeling much better now, wishing you swift recovery
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
recovery from unknown whatever, maybe he's love-sick sha, I wanna say a very BIG good morning to everyone.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Everyone here come o. scatterscatter is at it again o. So just one day of being absent my last born wants to scatter my family by selling my precious first daughter vivie01 my one and only Ada for one keg of pamie. ah apo!
Anyway guys I hope you had a good weekend cos mine was the shortest I've experienced in my life. Vivie01 I took your advice and tried to patch things up with my fiancé.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
fiance online and fiance offline works together for ur good. hehehe, that's the sound of victory.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Victory, where I coined my username from ..... gsogbu, glad to hear that! Can't wait for my orgzeyn too; I'm also happy that at least groomprice will be waved for me, abi no be so? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
So? Ah! Culture na culture na. Ok i will consult with the elders and see if they can reduce it. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
It is allowed but I dont think I will pay oh, dont you know the task that is still ahead? Make you talk to scatterscatter oo, he wan give me away for a jerican of palmie and 1 plate of kolanut, see wickedness now undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Crownadex(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Now we heard that Nigeria economics is getting better , i wish all of our sorrows should be eradicated
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Eradicated so Vivie01 can pay the groom price immediately. dont worry he will not try that again, i've spoken with him.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
him get , anyway am back and better good morning all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
All is well that ends well, thank God you are back on your feet and better
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Better late than never, freddyjimoh is in the house
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
House of comedy .... Holuu why are you viewing without making comment?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
comment first and i wil follow thee
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
thee is an old sch Oyinbo jor......we're in a new era, give us something light.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Light up your life.Freddyjimoh welcome back. Anyone got lunch I think I'm hungry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
hungry-man sized noodles is ur best option.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Option B, drink a lot of water, just like my mama would advise
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
it is not how far you have gone in life DAT matters. it is how well you have gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.