Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317339 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Food isn't the only thing He provides, he also provide water too. Good to be back
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Back and better? welcome home
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
home is where the heart always wanna be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Be patient fam I'm not done
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
done talking, time for action
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
lord of the ring or lord of the rib? this year is almost gone, hope u guys are still achieving or has achieved your goal for the year?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Year 2017 remains one quarter to go, hmmmm, i never achieve my big goal oh but by God's grace I hv hope ....everybody how's today? MrWondah I saw you viewing, how did ur questioning wt ur lecturer go? Think i just want to read ur comment on it cos i anticipate that it will be funny
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Funny guys don't have anything to lose. Vv u get eye o. Well I only asked a question which was not answered. I asked my lecturer if it was possible to connect the brain so humans can live on the internet. He removed his glasses closed his laptop and said. Do you think watching too much SciFi and taking ogogoro will make you I first class student? I said yes and he said walk out of my class you nuisance. I stood up picked my books and moved to the front seat closer to him. He looked at me smiled and muttered something
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Something like 'this one don high, he's a clown and he need to receive sense' cheesy cheesy grin Oga why you shayo go class now? Three glasses of water early morning is good for your health cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Health teachers wey no dey understand how them body dey work? Now make I explain. I no shayo go class o by the man know me say I like buru well well plus say I dey buy am some bottles packaging go gv am for hz. Hmmm but waito una Don make me dey type for English wey I no wan learn. Abeg make I stick to pidgin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pidgin? So na English you type? cheesy You and ur lecturer na we-we? shocked Orgzeyn e be say ur online congregation member need hand laying ooo as e dey stray go find trouble with im lecturer, e come occur to me say you be comedian, na so so mouth you dey make wt all those ur stories
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stories that touch na wetin go happen if i be comedian. People like trasuredlyv no go gree come my show na. orgzeyn go stone me purewater. But wait o the guy go like para for person o. Freddyjimoh u no say the way him take para wen I quote DT passage. BT Vv the kind dream I dream last night e. I go read revelation before I sleep. Na so I de see demons wey horn go long from front page to romance section. U no go fit trek the distance sef
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sef examination calling sharp sharp ehn! shocked Blood of Jesus! No be only revelation u go read oh, psalms wey you go read go plenty self, wey shervydman, holuu, freddyjimoh, gsogbu? word of advice needed from you deacons oh, treasuredluv supply handkerchief, if pastor Orgzeyn come he go tell you how many days fasting you go take join am together cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Together with love. Na now u just remember part of the talk wey the man talk yest wey sweet my belle. Him say no be only alcohol be body defiling say people wet dey watch Ghana films come dey see how ppl dey mmmue mmmue dia body come move say na sin. Say even ppl wey the eat too much na sin so me wey dey take alcohol dey pursue woman and d oda psn don commit the same sin. Na true?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrWondah:
Together with love. Na now u just remember part of the talk wey the man talk yest wey sweet my belle. Him say no be only alcohol be body defiling say people wet dey watch Ghana films come dey see how ppl dey mmmue mmmue dia body come move say na sin. Say even ppl wey the eat too much na sin so me wey dey take alcohol dey pursue woman and d oda psn don commit the same sin. Na true?
grin grin grin......true, true. this guy no go kill person, abeg.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Abeg MrWondah, no sin is small, no sin is big, sin na sin according to the book of James 2:11 ..... so its the same God that set the precepts and rules to follow ......... MrWondah nice having you on this show, you shall be called upon when the pastor show cheesy grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by emmybliz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
james 2:11 no say make vivie derail the thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2017
show me your friend and i wil tell you who you are
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
are u my friend?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yummydrae(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Friend kor friend ni! Everybody isn't your friend. Just Because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are for you. Just because they say they got your back doesn't mean they won't stab you in it.
People pretend well Jealousy sometimes doesn't live far. Know your circle
At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people. Pay attention!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Attention!!! All Jesus is coming soon, vivie01 hw u ? . Sin is sin with God its only men that grade sin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
sin-s of the father, there are two books that I know by that title, one is by Jeffrey Archer, the other a storyline of Pablo Escobar(Colombian druglord). it was written by his son who used the book as an appeal to those his father offended; not to pass d revenge on him after his death. nice one @yummydrae.good to have u here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by yummydrae(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Here is something we should always keep in mind... In a bid to package yourself, do not replace, displace or cancel yourself.
Branding is not the same thing as Breaching yourself or Bastardising your real self. Be yourself and the world will adjust. @shervydman.. thanx bro
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Here comes the president of Nigeria come 2030, vote wisely
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wisely creating awareness against 2030 election under the umbrella of which party?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
party of defunct 'alliance for democracy'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Alliance for Democracy (AD) is long dead and buried now, orgzeyn is coming out under a new party comprising youths
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
youths of this generation are clueless jor. even the few enlightened ones don't have the opportunity to showcase their talents.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
talents still abound in some of our youths but they dont have opportunities to exhibit and put them to action and they lacked the resources and necessary backings needed to propel them to achieving those goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.