Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,608 members, 7,861,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (316791 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kingdom of God is @ hand . Tai am going to the oda room
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
room 2 is where i am,did i miss alot?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
a lot of things have surfaced since ur departure. v.v just dey break record like Messi n Ronaldo.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
shervydman:
a lot of things have surfaced since ur departure. v.v just dey break record like Messi n Ronaldo.

Ronaldo can also be called cr7 or ororo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
orgzeyn:

Ronaldo can also be called cr7 or ororo
ororo that can do and undo.......abi na vegetable oil u dey talk about?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
shervydman:

ororo that can do and undo.......abi na vegetable oil u dey talk about?

about vegetable oil ke ? Am talking about abdulronaldo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
abdulronaldo ke?? shocked shocked.....na u christen am the name abi na muslime I go call am?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Am Hungry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hungry man size noodles will solve ur problem
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
problem can be solved wt hungry man's size but holuu just said he was in room 2, no be item 7 room? though me no know activities that takes place in room 2 sha but i am not understanding orgzeyn going to the other room embarassed , as im not around wetin he wan go pick there and with who ? Are you too hungry?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Oxtonguy: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hungry Masai and kukuyi really type trash on that Kenyan tread @shervydman. Even me I'm fed up of the discussion, I just read comments and make notation of their foolishness and fatuity.

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Hungry Masai and kukuyi really type trash on that Kenyan tread @shervydman. Even me I'm fed up of the discussion, I just read comments and make notation of their foolishness and fatuity.

fatuity...u mean pointless or senseless; right?.......I weak pass u for that thread. but u really made them pee on their pants at the early early stage.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
vivie01:
problem can be solved wt hungry man's size but holuu just said he was in room 2, no be item 7 room? though me no know activities that takes place in room 2 sha but i am not understanding orgzeyn going to the other room embarassed , as im not around wetin he wan go pick there and with who ? Are you too hungry?
grin grin grin grin......brain teaser room, lol. don't be jealous. *off topic*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stage what will i write now? Anyway vivie01 dear am @ the teaser room as earlier said by shevdman.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
shevdman is not the same with shervydman.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
shervydman said same thing but come add say make i no jealous, how ah no go jealous embarassed and how ah go trust wetin una say cos i no know wen oda room became teaser room angry wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
teaser room is devoid of name-calling and abusive words.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Words in the oda room is educative that why i dey go dia, trust me now
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Now i trust you cos i was there too and saw ur response to d puzzle wink , but i go dey watch dat anniky girl oh undecided cheesy , I know say i no get dull president at all cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
all is fair in love and war.....oh lawd, let this one be fair in love and not war.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
War and anarchy should be seriously prayed against in this nation ..... though shervydman's fair in love and war, whether na lyrics or novel, me no understand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Understand is an understament if you know what I passed through last night. In fact wen I wan share something here I mistakenly unfollowed this thread come loss for bush. No ask me how I take come out here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
here is the right place to be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Be like say Omega means end or the last letter of Greek alphabet
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Alphabet starts from A to Z though it varies when it comes to locality, region or tribe ..... MrWondah thank God say good samaritan come lead you out of d bush, so better follow this thread back quick quick b4 you go go another journey cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
journey of a thousand miles begin with a step.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
step by step.... the smallest step in the right direction end up being the biggest step of your life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
life on the street of Lagos is one of the best, it may not necessarily be qualitative but u go wise up for street.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Street-s and roads in Lagos looks so much alike that if you mistakenly enter a wrong road you will be surprised where you 'll burst out
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
burst out for the teaser room;v.v, burst out.....let's see what u can do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
do not be deceived God is not mocked, whatever a man sow he shall reap
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
reap according to what u sow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.