Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (317247 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Talent will be a major rudiments when i become president come 2030 so as to tackle the current cluelessness of our present leaders .and as to my party, my team is working on one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
One that will be free of cabals that would end up buying the youths over, shoutout to my friend MrWondah, hope today, you stayed out of trouble, still interested in how orgzeyn's party would work against been bought over
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
over-dependence on government is even a problem we must curtail. little things that can be done by ourselves are left for the government. I weak!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Weak wey I weak no be small for this thread. E be like una wan use am open church
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
church seems not to be helping matters as against what was expected of them in bringing sanity into the system ..... shervydman, orgzeyn and MrWondah are the ones still keeping me on this thread now, thread becoming boring lately, if one of you cud create interactive and creative thread like this, pls mention me there
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
There are times stupidity can save you from trouble I'm a living witness
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Witness what u want.... The system should not be deceived by the church, God has given us that freewill, let's make use of it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is quiet different from what I mean. I once bashed someone's car but my stupidity saved me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Me Ko Meat Ni
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ni sure us a yoruba word,vivie01 note all my party positions are going to be run by sincere pepu nt defected old folks that we have being hearing their name since the 80s , we are goin to all be serious minded, heavenly focused, crime fighters, peace seekers, justice upheld, God fearing and purpose driven
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by makky555(f): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Driven to the extent our breaks wear out...

I must talk my own grin

PS this is my last word ...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Word of God is a two edged sword piercing in the soul, food 4 the soul, good morning all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
All you are saying now is confusing Orgzeyn, what yardstick or criteria do you think can be used in selecting sincere people and what actually is ur definition of sincere pple? Also, politics in Nigeria is fast becoming a hereditary phenomenon, how sure are you that you will successfully deal away wt d old revolving folks
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2017
old revolving folks at the helm of the government need to be purged away so that sanity can dwell in the nation....those old un-visionary folks are *I don't even know the right word to use*
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
are 'pain in the arse' of this country, but the truth is that Nigeria and Nigerian youths are not ready for the revolution we are clamoring for, cant work here i supposed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
I supposed to lead the revolution...... I will, one day, I will. it may not be militarily. but I surely will.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
'Will' is used to depict future events, how soon or later that can be is a question of another day, 'will' also shows 'wish' or do I say determination on the part of shervydman for a good course God willing and God helping you!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
u sha won turn pajawiri teacher.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
teachers presents the past, reveals the present and creates the future ..... shervydman, pajawiri teacher ke, leave me make I dey learn am small small now oh b4 orgzeyn go become president come 2030 cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
2030 will be a year of no nonsense , only the just shall survive it then
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2017
then you are already calling for proactive approach from d old folks to thwart d dream the way you are already spitting fire and brimstone b4 time, remember this is Nigeria, my boss no make ur blood too hot now oo shocked , there's still a long way to go
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Go and come God remains no shaking, if God be 4 us who can be against us ? Old folks ? Tai!!! 4 where
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
where is scatterscatter, immaculatequeen, treasuredluv, lionbite, jblade, gsogbu, girlharley,antina? v.v; I see u for that thread jere, I spend my time there and on some other forum games instead of that yanmayanma politics section.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Politics section? I'm sure that section would be something else, e be say jblade's way don far small now oo, shervydman, do you know this thread exists in forum game section even b4 kingcypress created a copy of it here? I think he just 'pilfer' d topic and brought it here in a bid to just creating a topic , Well, its all well and good, I'll be here sha in as much as you are still here
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'll be here sha in as much as u're still here too, I think I've seen the other thread. omo, I just dey miss that brain teaser question ni sha. I go need buckle up.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buckle up and think deeper now, no be you, big boy shervyyy-d-mannn? I've seen replications of many topics in this joke section sha, wonder what d mods are doing, well, me no even fit think anything at the moment sha about the puzzle abi say na teaser e be
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
e be like say I go need chill for some time before I go back to that brain teaser.....I like those kinda things. it helps build a person's intellect.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Intellect-ual puzzles that makes you think outside the box, they are brain friendly and good for brain and IQ development
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
development of the mind is an essential tool for everyone. do u notice that our government does not really invest in the people? how can 1% of our budget go to health and less than 6% goes to education? the international standard for educational budget is 13%, ours is less than 6%. make oga orgzeyn take note.
what's popping for investment now?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Now, I dont understand anymore, make oga orgzeyn come tell us wetin he go do differently to correct all these 'disasters in the offing', I weak for this whole thing jare make I no deceive you, where MrWondah self make he come explain how stupidity dey help person make we laugh small
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
make we laugh small.....I swear, that's exactly what I need at this moment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Moment that you laugh and forget worries and Nigeria problems for some times shey, you no dey too busy today I think, this one you dey online since

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (354) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.