Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dangerous Desire - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Desire (10495 Views)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Desire by ivyy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
BoboYekini:

It's not just about being jilted. It's also about how you handle rejection.

Guys understand tough talk better is all.
E.g.

Yea? Okay, fùck you. Bottom line, you're worthless and an idiot - the worst combination, and you need to get a life. Have some pride, start with working out and getting new clothes and a new haircut. Keep looking and you'll find another attractive girl. She'll even suck your dick, not that hard to believe trust me.

Do you get it now? smiley That's what I would say to any guy wasting away.

Hahahaha
Re: Dangerous Desire by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2017
ivyy:

Hahahaha
Remove your DP cos I'm fasting.
Re: Dangerous Desire by ivyy(f): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Remove your DP cos I'm fasting.

Will put it into consideration. tongue
Re: Dangerous Desire by Kondomatic(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivyy:

I am here in case you want to set up a committee to look into it.
Re: Dangerous Desire by Chelseafan1: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivyy:

Chai.....u no go kill boys o, see as dem fresh kon look perky and firm.

My God!!!!
Re: Dangerous Desire by davide470(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivyy:

Fine Girl, where have you been!?
Re: Dangerous Desire by Chelseafan1: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Toks2008, ur post makes sense and I walked away when my ex found a better guy yahoo guy.

My own problem with 'policing' partner is not really about her fcccking around, na she get her toto and body and e no get meter BUT don't comman fuccck around and give me STDs or one serious disease that will threaten my life.

Ordinary cut for my finger sef dey make me hate life at times not to talk of now having difficulties while peeing or blood coming out of my dick cos of one disease I contracted from a cheating partner.

I no fit dey drag babe with yahoo boy wey fit be ritualist, so its better she goes, make I dey on my own jeje.
Re: Dangerous Desire by Chelseafan1: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
That is so 10 years agogrin he can even be doing it in front of me and I won't move an inch. No time

And you'll still allow him do it with u too?
Re: Dangerous Desire by ivyy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Dangerous Desire by ivyy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
davide470:
Fine Girl, where have you been!?

Been here o grin
Re: Dangerous Desire by ivyy(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am here in case you want to set up a committee to look into it.

Okay grin
Re: Dangerous Desire by Chelseafan1: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivyy:

Hian angry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dangerous Desire by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Toks2008, ur post makes sense and I walked away when my ex found a better guy yahoo guy.

My own problem with 'policing' partner is not really about her fcccking around, na she get her toto and body and e no get meter BUT don't comman fuccck around and give me STDs or one serious disease that will threaten my life.

Ordinary cut for my finger sef dey make me hate life at times not to talk of now having difficulties while peeing or blood coming out of my dick cos of one disease I contracted from a cheating partner.

I no fit dey drag babe with yahoo boy wey fit be ritualist, so its better she goes, make I dey on my own jeje.

The truth is that nobody is safe from std but we can only try to prevent it.

That lady you trust so much can be so careless and even you are not left out...GOD help us.
Re: Dangerous Desire by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I think this is insightful.

Re: Dangerous Desire by Chelseafan1: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Toks2008:

The truth is that nobody is safe from std but we can only try to prevent it.

That lady you trust so much can be so careless and even you are not left out...GOD help us.

It's still better to know that my partner is not cheating than free her completely and hope she doesn't
Re: Dangerous Desire by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It's still better to know that my partner is not cheating than free her completely and hope she doesn't

My brother...for your own good and sanity...FREE HER and hope she doesn't cheat on you and in fact if you hear she does...just tell her and if she denies..let go until you find out by yourself

And if after finding out...just walk away if you feel you can't forgive her...life is too precious to carry any man or woman for head
Re: Dangerous Desire by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Remembering this thread..
Re: Dangerous Desire by DONADAMS(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2017
big ups to you...well said
Re: Dangerous Desire by chigoizie7(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2017
Nyikiriputu
Re: Dangerous Desire by tosyne2much(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2017
I think dangerous desire goes along with evil. People who exhibit all the traits mentioned by the OP have the propensity to carry out evil attack anytime any day.

Unfortunately, those who go policing their partners still end up losing them to another people
Re: Dangerous Desire by Tonytonex(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
I LIKE THIS. THANKS.
Re: Dangerous Desire by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2017
NAIJA LO WA
Re: Dangerous Desire by Ennisdsdd89: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Be wise and get a hold of yourself before you destroy yourself over nothing because nobody and I repeat NOBODY is more important to you than your creator and you... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.