Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] (10487 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2015
How To Make Her Beg You For Sex!!!

Imagine being able to turn a
woman on so much that the
very next day, all you need to
do is text her these few words:
“I can still taste your skin.”
Also imagine that when you text her those words that she
will text you these words
back: “I am so fuckin’ wet right
now. When can we do that again?” Isn’t it time you learned how to turn on a woman
so much that she’ll be begging you for sex instead
of you begging her?
Isn’t it time to experience the kind of life where a
woman after sex with you will say that she has
never felt more amazing or more connected to someone in her whole life? Don’t you want the power to become the world’s
best lover for every woman you’re with and to be
able to fully understand the sensuality and
eroticism of women? Women are very sensual, erotic creatures.
Everything about them is slow, sensual pre-intimacy –
from the conversations to the soft, deep kisses. When men masturbate, they want to get off.
Unfortunately, most men bring those skills into the
bedroom when they’re with a woman . . . and most
women leave totally unfulfilled. In my ten years of
coaching women, their number one complaint is
that men have no clue how to bring out the naughty, erotic and sensual beings that women
are. There are many ways to turn a woman on, but in
today’s blog I am going to share with you one of
my favorites. This one will have her BEGGING you to
come back the very next night. Take control. When she’s in the bedroom, light the
candles. Slowly UnCloth her until she’s naked. Look
her up and down showing her you are admiring
her body. Always look back at her eyes after you
look at her body so you can connect with her soul.
This will connect you with her on a very deep level. Then you push her very slowly to lie down on the
bed. Take one of her feet and start kissing it,
including sucking a little bit on her toes, and
including kissing both the inside and outside of the
foot. Next start kissing up the inside of her leg from her
ankle up to the inside of her calf, slowly tasting the
skin. Alternate between little tastes of your tongue
and little kisses of your lips. When you get to the
back of her knee, kiss there with the flick of your
tongue (as this is a very sensitive part of a woman’s body). Now make your way to her thigh, kissing there
softly. Work your way toward her butt, and slowly
kiss her there making your way to her lower back
where it’s very sensitive. Continue working your
way up her back, kissing every inch. As you get close to her neck, gently pull her hair
back away from her neck and push it aside. Start
kissing her neck, eventually working your way to
her ear. As you are kissing her ear, press your body
against hers. Now whisper in her ear “I’ve just started with you.”
Breathe in her ear. Let a little moan go in her ear.
This will get her extremely hot. Feeling the pressure
of your body against hers as you’re doing this will
turn her on even more. Work your way down her body and repeat the
same thing on the other side. Every time you circle
around her body, don’t forget to give her a deep
kiss so that she feels your passion. Then slowly flip
her over and do the same thing on the other side
beginning with working your way up both legs. Don’t even think about licking her pussy yet. Start
kissing the whole front of her body from head to
toe. Kiss her stomach. Kiss her breasts. Kiss her
inner thighs. While you’re........... To continue reading click the link bellow [url]expocreek.com/forum2_theme_112583261.xhtml?tema=33[/url]

1 Like

Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Unionised(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm...

Step 1 - bluntly confess what you want to do wink

Step 2 - show wads of cash

Step 3 - she gets wet

Step 4 - you get down to business

Step 5 - Repeat the process kiss

Kidding....

5 Likes

Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nellybank(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2015
What if she no allow all those kissing and touchings. A typical african lady go dash u slap first first
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by xMrPx(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Lick her body, lick her back, lick are ear ' lick lick lick' are u a cannibal? This one naa Old trick joor. Give an average 9ja babe some naira bundle, I bet she will be all wet and turned on in few seconds'. If u ain't gat the Benjamin, if u like, lick her intestine' kokoko for U.... for this harsh economy, u dey talk of turned on' guy, abeg go smoke cigar kill harmatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by JehanEddy07(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Nellybank:
What if she no allow all those kissing and touchings. A typical african lady go dash u slap first first
Lmao grin
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by gab264(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2015
NICE ONE @Op

Prettyhausagirl WHAT DID U FINK......... HOPE WILL DEFINATELY WORK DIS TIME.............

APPLY WISDOM cheesy

ONE LOVE FROM PLUTO tongue tongue
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
Op is damn right!
A man can help his wife/gal to find satisfaction in sxx. How..
He must spend a long time in pre-intimacy, spend plenty time in pre-intimacy atleast 30minutes--never hurry. A woman becomes excited more slowly, she needs about 20minutes of loveplay in order to get really excited and ready for sxx.
Many guys make the mistake of just following their "natural desires" which are; UnCloth her, lay her on the bed, kiss her, immediately enter her, cum, remove your rod and go to sleep. Refuse to abey your natural desires by simply following the op's idea and come back for a testimony.
Note, some ladies can reach organsm by jst pre-intimacy and these set of ladies will never reach organsm by penetration.
So, spend more time in pre-intimacy and let her beg you to enter her!
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Rone16(f): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is so funny..Romanceland babes read all these things oh..If I meet up with a Romanceland guy and he tries to do all these things,I'll just tell him straight up 'You know we both read the thread right and I know all the steps sef'.All these things won't work for a girl on NL because she has probably read it and knows what you are up to.So maybe you guys can try it on an outsider
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Rone16(f): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:
This is so funny..Romanceland babes read all these things oh..If I meet up with a Romanceland guy who I don't want to have sex with and he tries to do all these things,I'll just tell him straight up 'You know we both read the thread right and I know all the steps sef'.All these things won't work for a girl on NL because she has probably read it and knows what you are up to.So maybe you guys can try it on an outsider
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lick some babes, na aids you go carry o
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:
This is so funny..Romanceland babes read all these things oh..If I meet up with a Romanceland guy and he tries to do all these things,I'll just tell him straight up 'You know we both read the thread right and I know all the steps sef'.All these things won't work for a girl on NL because she has probably read it and knows what you are up to.So maybe you guys can try it on an outsider

Oh really? But to be factual, this will work on any babes be it romancelander or not and if you doubt it, you are permitted to give it a try'.
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by odaniel1(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Rone16:

This Babe has no chill! Lmfao
At least gv him a chance 2 try bfr burstin someonx ballz abi bubbles
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by honvalid(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Lick dis lick dat,don't go and lick d one dat will land u in hospital.expecially all dis beautiful dirty babes.lol[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Trick How To Make A Lady Beg You For Sex[simple Steps] by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2015
honvalid:
Lick dis lick dat,don't go and lick d one dat will land u in hospital.expecially all dis beautiful dirty babes.lol[color=#006600][/color]
dem clean for outsyd dirty for inside true

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.