Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? (1746 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
How many of you can date someone with mouth odour for a million dollars for a period of six months??
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2017
dont want to traumatise my nose cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by slimthugchimee(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2017
I will stop brushing my teeth for that same amount for 6month

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2017
If there's no kissing involved, yes. With kissing, I don't think I'd be able to hide my disgust. Just the thought makes me nauseous.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
slimthugchimee:
Lmaoooooo

*somebody please wake me up*
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
If there's no kissing involved, yes. With kissing, I don't think I'd be able to hide my disgust. Just the thought makes me nauseous.
considering the amount involved?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by vanida6: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2017
slimthugchimee:
ewww dis is crazy lolx grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Neldrizzy:
considering the amount involved?

Yeah, I know, but my physical comfort is also important. Lol, I'm one of those people that can't pretend to like or enjoy something if I don't. Chances are, I'd push him away if he tried anything.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by whitebeard(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, I know, but my physical comfort is also important. Lol, I'm one of those people that can't pretend to like or enjoy something if I don't. Chances are, I'd push him away if he tried anything.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Presh900(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2017
For half that amount, I will date her for a year.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Presh900(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2017
whitebeard:

You're welcome to have doubts, but only I know for sure if what I'm saying is true or not. Since I have nothing to gain by lying, then there's no reason for me to lie.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Presh900 post=57117844][/quote]

Oh well.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2017
Op Iyam ready biko where is the guy sad
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by whitebeard(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

You're welcome to have doubts, but only I know for sure if what I'm saying is true or not. Since I have nothing to gain by lying, then there's no reason for me to lie.
OK ma'am..

Ahh thank GOD it Friday..!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Xway(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
Lol u too......
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
I'll date them for a whole year and for lesser amount sef lol grin
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Neldrizzy:
How many of you can date someone with mouth odour for a million dollars for a period of six months??

Honestly can't stand someone with bad breath
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
Loll... Just look around you will see him grin
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Oloriburukumods: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Even make she no dey baff sef...
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Analee(f): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
mikeujoel:

Honestly can't stand someone with bad breath
if i reli luv d person i wil remedy d situation at least wit foreva product no mata hw d odour is,it wil maintain.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Splinz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Analee:
if i reli luv d person i wil remedy d situation...

Okay, you. As for me, mbok go get a solution to it first. I cannot coman die because of smelling mouth.

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xway:
Lol u too......
loll grin

Yes na.

I want my akant to b fatter dan urz tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Sexxkillz: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
What is million dollars when i will probably be dead in less than 6 months from her chronic mouth odour?
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Xway(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
loll grin

Yes na.

I want my akant to b fatter dan urz tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cute girls like ain't left out ...
Unfortunately such an offer is just an illusion.
Ur akant can overide mine, without much stress.

Can u imagine kissing a mouthfill with odourgrin

Below z price : grin

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xway:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cute girls like ain't left out ...
Unfortunately such an offer is just an illusion.
Ur akant can overide mine, without much stress.

Can u imagine kissing a mouthfill with odourgrin

Below z price : grin
loll nt true jore. will treat myself with part of the money.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by cerowo(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Xway(m): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
loll nt true jore. will treat myself with part of the money.
lol it seems ur mean ooooo.
grin grin grin
Mouth odour infected disease is incurable, it z called mouthebola shocked

Please dear i don wanna cry,someone likes u.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by rosieluv(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
so far as we ain't kissing
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by naijajobx: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I will do it for life
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Noaril(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why Not? Na To Buy One Carton Of Orbit Chewing Gum Giv Am Mak She Dey Chop For Dat 6monthsgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broken engine repairs / Iphone 8 Out: Which Way For Slay Queens? / Plis Help The Slayed Queen In My Area Says I Am Not Her Type Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.