Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned (1823 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Six (6) Categories Of Men Women Like / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by Olasco93: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Snake Thread Posters

1 Like

Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by moorevic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some bloody asshole NL sabi report.
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by midehi2(f): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
auto correct shi

...I meant your dp dear.
ok, but some peeps says the man is foolish, he would have carried the little boy; but what if he really has no strength to carry the lil boy grin
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
midehi2:

ok, but some peeps says the man is foolish, he would have carried the little boy; but what if he really has no strength to carry the lil boy grin
the pple that said so are the foolish ones... How can he Carry the boy, carry his office bag and carry the umbrella, all at the same time?... Ask those pple, I think they skipped their pills...the father is just like me smiley
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by midehi2(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
the pple that said so are the foolish ones... How can he Carry the boy, carry his office bag and carry the umbrella, all at the same time?... Ask those pple, I think they skipped their pills...the father is just like me smiley
hmmm wink
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
midehi2:

hmmm wink
abi nah grin
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by UncutSk(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
midehi2:
Ban or no ban, mine is that if you insult me, i insult you back, i hate when guys call some ladies 'olosho, any ladies's opinion that doesn't agree with theirs, next reply is "Olosho ooooo" damn mhennn!
typical olosho
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
chenzen is here... l throw stones, burst bubbles and rubb it in... shadow mode!!!
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by Copycracker(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Mehnn... for me, if you've not been banned at least once, you're just couch surfing and not really participating, not that there's anything wrong with that.

But the way I see it, bans tell you you're pushing it and I'll take that over couch surfing all day.

[quote author=TechPanda post=57116952][/quote]
Re: 6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned by TechPanda(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2017
Copycracker:
Mehnn... for me, if you've not been banned at least once, you're just couch surfing and not really participating, not that there's anything wrong with that.

But the way I see it, bans tell you you're pushing it and I'll take that over couch surfing all day.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) / Personality Test (pics) / Without My Left Hand, I Cant Cum Whenever I Masturbate - Experts, Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.