Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can Someone Explain This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Explain This? (1186 Views)

Can Someone Explain This Scripture For Me / CHRISTIANITY EXPOSED: If Adam & Eve Were Created, Explain This / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dear nairalanders please i need your advice on this issue
I have been battling with depression for days.This made me stop believing if God exists,i was on the verge of becoming an atheist.I was really annoyed with God for the several challenges in my life.All my friends kept on telling me that God exists but i kept on insisting that he doesn't.
I became more convinced when i read Hard Mirror's post which he narrates on why he stopped being a Christian.
I said to myself if God truly exists let him give me a proof or evidence so that i could debunk my evolution theory.
Last night i slept and woke up around 4 am.I opened my eyes and saw a white image or apparition speed past me.Meanwhile my hands were raised up,i tried bringing them down but i couldn't, my hands just stood still for approximately 8 seconds.I tried shouting but i couldn't,i closed my eyes and opened them,only for me to bring my hands down with ease.
So Nairalanders what could be the cause?.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by flames007(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
U

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by marttol: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
dont mind those that will try to convince you,its from your mind...cos its not,and i know you did not see the face of that being.go to the religion section and search for the thread "seeing demons,angels,fallen angels,spirits".i can assure u,if u relate it with your experience,you will never doubt God till you die.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ask and it shall be given, you asked and you see an apparition! That's it. Moreover you don't need to forsake God, because you are tired of your life, rather pray him to answer you speedily. If you hear what others are passing through mehn you go dey thank God ni O, and if you forsake him how will that change your life.. Lolz very funny, the highest you will do is to join cult or do something unlawful just to change your life and which are all against the law of the land! So Stay cool Bro, keep believing, you will excel.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by tollyboy5(m): 2:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Lolz the mind is powerful it plays dirty trick with us. There is no God don't be scamed

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Pastafarian: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm an atheist
what happened sounds like sleep paralysis to me

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
flames007:
U
how?
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
marttol:
dont mind those that will try to convince you,its from your mind...cos its not,and i know you did not see the face of that being.go to the religion section and search for the thread "seeing demons,angels,fallen angels,spirits".i can assure u,if u relate it with your experience,you will never doubt God till you die.
Tanks bro
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pastafarian:
I'm an atheist

what happened sounds like sleep paralysis to me
but an apparition sped past me
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
tollyboy5:
Lolz the mind is powerful it plays dirty trick with us. There is no God don't be scamed
am just confused bro...ah don't knw what to do
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by chemystery: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Your believe/non-believe in god solely lies in your hand.
It is left for you to interprete what you saw in a way that suites you.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
chemystery:
Your believe/non-believe in god solely lies in your hand.
It is left for you to interprete what you saw in a way that suites you.

hmmm
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Zenithpeak(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Prosh:
am just confused bro...ah don't knw what to do

You asked for a proof and you saw the prof yet confused. What else do you want?
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by FellepHq(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Atheism is not for everyone one, if you are not comfortable with the premise that there is no god. Jeje continue in your theist believe. Otherwise you will see things.
Atheism is not a solution to any problem, but may strengthen your resolve to solve your own problems. Life is not fair, atheist and theist alike do have challenges from time to time.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by nurusystem(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Zenithpeak:

pastor the bible says proof all things and hold on to the the truth.

what are prophesying or proving ,is it Stubbornness
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Zenithpeak:

even if he exists,i won't serve him....Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist and he is very successful today.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
nurusystem:

pastor the bible says proof all things and hold on to the the truth.

what are prophesying or proving ,is it Stubbornness
what are u tryna say??
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by marttol: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
please find a bible and read COLOSSIANS 2 to THE END.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
marttol:
please find a bible and read COLOSSIANS 2 to THE END.
wasn't it a mere mortal who wrote that book
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Zenithpeak(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Prosh:
even if he exists,i won't serve him....Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist and he is very successful today.

I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Serve God or not is your personal cup of tea and will not change the fact that He(God) created the heavens and the earth. You are just a tiny fish in a mighty ocean and absolutely insignificant in the scheme of things that matter in the universe of God.

No one will miss you!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by marttol: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Prosh:
wasn't it a mere mortal who wrote that book
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by tollyboy5(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Prosh:
life is more complicated than you think it is bro. if you don't want to dive deep in research just keep acting like me wink I move around church girls and I'm cool attending services
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by 124mumsy: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2017
FellepHq:
Atheism is not for everyone one, if you are not comfortable with the premise that there is no god. Jeje continue in your theist believe. Otherwise you will see things.
Atheism is not a solution to any problem, but may strengthen your resolve to solve your own problems. Life is not fair, atheist and theist alike do have challenges from time to time.
your deliverance can only be organised by powerful men of God around the globe, I only pray that u can still win more souls for Christ when you make amends
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Zenithpeak:

I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Serve God or not is your personal cup of tea and will not change the fact that He(God) created the heavens and the earth. You are just a tiny fish in a mighty ocean and absolutely insignificant in the scheme of things that matter in the universe of God.

No one will miss you!
After you will call yourself a Christian....A Christian who can't explain a fact to someone sad
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

life is more complicated than you think it is bro. if you don't want to dive deep in research just keep acting like me wink I move around church girls and I'm cool attending services
cool
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by orunto27: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Watch and Pray harder.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by latsy: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2017
First of all, there is no parallel between evolution theory and an imaginary god,
it is ignorant science-deniers that tends to misinform the public about evolution.
Evolution is not a god but a way of explaining how species arise.

That said, the human brain is capable of conjuring impossible realities,
don't be fooled by your own mental gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2017
orunto27:
Watch and Pray harder.
sad
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Zenithpeak(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Prosh:
After you will call yourself a Christian....A Christian who can't explain a fact to someone sad

You actually made a statement of intent. and by the way, you never ask any question.
Re: Can Someone Explain This? by Prosh(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zenithpeak:

You actually made a statement of intent. and by the way, you never ask any question.
U didnt read my post right? angry

(1) (Reply)

Alien, Bigfoot, Mermaid, Ghost And Many Other Scary Things Exist! / Liberian News: Pastor TB Joshua To Influence Outcome Of Presidential Election!!! / Nigerian Christians Are Too Self Centered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.