Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat (2089 Views)

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi / Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat by Daviddson(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
When People go Saint on me i do one thing. I go through their old Posts to know if they are truly Mother Theresa or Saint Tinubu.
Don't ever quote nor mention me again you saint Tinubu that's blinded by the lies this government churns out. You couldn't call them out in any of your post rather you subtly preach against those calling them out.
I'm wearing the shoes and i know where it hurts me most so take your advice and stuff it where the Sun doesn't shine.
You are a Closeted ZoneB so you are more dangerous than Sarrki.
Begone from my mentions
Bye.
Re: Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat by Babacele: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
God bless Ortom! herdsmen wahala go end by force. We are behind you.
Re: Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 FP please. It seems Ortom wants to be a Governor now
Re: Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kyase:
true but we shouldn't give them any reason to, not all humans are humane
You are a useless entity
Re: Benue State Govt Orders The Arrest Of Meyeti Allah Over Treat by ERockson: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
No difference between Miyeti alhah and boko haram. it is high time all good people stood against blood tasty miyeti alhah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group. / Quit Notice: IPOB REACTION: NNNAMDI KANU SAW IT COMING / Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.