Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu (2086 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President / The First Igbos Had A Judeo-Nubian (Egyptian) Origin (New Info) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by starkid1996(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, insisted that the best thing for Igbo people is for them to separate from the Nigerian nation - Kanu blamed mutual hatred, suspicion and resentment for the lack of basic human, social and economic development of Igbo people - According to Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos must control their political destinies in order to develop critical infrastructure in the region Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has disclosed that only Judeo-Christians will be allowed into the state of Biafra. In an interview with BBC, Kanu stated: "Should any other part of Nigeria wish to join Biafra they are welcome to do so, as long as they are Judeo-Christian... the value system that underpins Biafra." While reiterating his call for a sovereign nation of Biafra for Igbo people, Kanu also insisted that the oil-rich Niger-Delta region is part of Biafra. During the interview which held in his father’s compound in Umuahia, Abia state, Kanu stated that the Igbo people were agitating for their basic rights. According to Kanu, the best thing was for them to separate from the Nigerian nation. He stated: "Basic human development, basic economic development, basic social development, can no longer be attained for the simple reason that there exists in the polity mutual suspicion, mutual hatred, mutual resentment. "So the best thing to do is to separate." Further making his case for Biafra, Kanu stated: "We (Igbos) just want to control our political destiny so we can build factories, (build)our roads, cities, bridges, not having to depend on somebody in (the capital city) Abuja." Read more: www.naij.com/1113577- non-igbos-join-biafra-judeo-christians- nnamdi-kanu.html

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by 40kobo77: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
The lord of the igbo jews has spoken.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biafrans that are not Jews issokay...!!
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by Debatesmartly: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
How about Ijaw muslim like Asari

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
More excruciating pains to ewedu muslim skulls. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by conductor7: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Awolowlo the faggoat must be really proud of you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Debatesmartly:

Asari Dokubo will be promptly deported to the Islamic Republic of Iran.
There will be a big sign at every Biafran airport saying; if you are not a jew or catholic don't even bother to alight from the Aircraft.

2 Likes

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
I am sure your uncle, father, aunties (the ones who didn't go to Italo to sell Pvssy) and your current elders benefitted from Awolowo's free education, they traded across town because awolowo built roads and of course when you fvcked up , he he took 3m of your ingrate relatives

Awolowo is one of the best things that's happened to Nigeria

conductor7:

Awolowlo the faggoat must be really proud of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
ShootToKill:
More excruciating pains to ewedu muslim skulls. grin grin

Will it also pain the skull of Alhaji Dokubo Asari the Ijaw muslim, Biafran ass licking fisherman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by conductor7: 1:06am On Jul 07, 2017
GMBuhari:
I am sure your uncle, father, aunties (the ones who didn't go to Italo to sell Pvssy) and your current elders benefitted from Awolowo's free education, they traded across town because awolowo built roads and of course when you fvcked up , he he took 3m of your ingrate relatives

Awolowo is one of the best things that's happened to Nigeria

Why is this Hausa slave crying? I didn't even quote this thing o and it's already crying. I wonder what will happen if I pamper it now. cheesy

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by SwiftNerd(m): 1:55am On Jul 07, 2017
FAKE NEWS... Guyz check the link doesn't load, obviously a fake link. Afonjas are definitely pathetic losers
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Did i quote you ??

Carry your wahala go left abeg

i spoke in general terms and you replied , it has pained you i know but i aint gat no tyme
conductor7:

Why is this Hausa slave crying? I didn't even quote this thing o and it's already crying. I wonder what will happen if I pamper it now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by Adiola(f): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2017
GMBuhari:
Did i quote you ??

Carry your wahala go left abeg

i spoke in general terms and you replied , it has pained you i know but i aint gat no tyme
psychiatric hospital is looking for one of its patients

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by dudebuck: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2017
fake news, just to divide brothers and sisters
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 6:20am On Jul 07, 2017
When we advocate for sense, you cry wolf

common sense is absent in this post

Author: Buchi Obichie UPDATED: 18 HOURS AGO VIEWS: 83324 Category: Local news Read more: https://www.naij.com/1113577-non-igbos-join-biafra-judeo-christians-nnamdi-kanu.html

how is Buchie Obichie a Yoruba name ?

Oponu ayirada , ordinary website you can not decode
SwiftNerd:
FAKE NEWS... Guyz check the link doesn't load, obviously a fake link. Afonjas are definitely pathetic losers
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by RockHard: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Chai. That means the likes of Asari Dokubo Don suffer be dat o. cheesy Even the state of Israel has Arab citizens (who are at least 80% Muslims).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by CltrAltDel: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2017
I am just here to laugh.....una never see chin chin. Kanu the great scammer. grin
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by GQman: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerians, let us use Nnmadi Kalu, as an inspiration to become more engaged citizens and ask for better leadership.
We criticize our leaders, but we have not been exemplary citizens or followers.
We need to make our leaders know that we'll hold them to account.
While we are tearing our house down, the rest of Africa is moving on.
Take Rwanda for example: You'll think you were in Switzerland once you arrive in Kigali.
Rwanda had a recent war! Rwanda is landlocked and is not richer than Nigeria.
Rwanda is the cleanest state in all of Africa.(take a look at the video below)
While we are wasting our lives on ethnic battles, other countries are moving on.
Let us not use ethnicity as a wedge.
Is it possible, if we truly want to join the league of the Asian tigers, or become Africa's panthers, to bury ethnic differences and work as partners to make Nigeria a better place for all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0muJcrtwk
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Afonja I have told you several times, there is no worse picture of an Igbo man online, or even an albino monkey which I think is cute, will ever come near to this Demola Ajayi picture. I have never seen a human creature in my entire life like Demola Ajayi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2017
whitebeard:
Biafrans that are not Jews issokay...!!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE NOT PROUD OF YOUR SKULL MINING SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC

AFONJA MUSLIM grin

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2017
IJOBA2:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE NOT PROUD OF YOUR SKULL MINING SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC

AFONJA MUSLIM grin
I know u are not an ipob Jew no dey post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by lilytender: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2017
Yes, non ibos like Boko Haram leader Shekau, FFK, Fayose and other nonentities can join their brothers in foolishness.
Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by TAO11(f): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2019

Afonja I have told you several times, there is no worse picture of an Igbo man online, or even an albino monkey which I think is cute, will ever come near to this Demola Ajayi picture. I have never seen a human creature in my entire life like Demola Ajayi!

Igbo Amaka! grin

1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by TAO11(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
IJOBA2:

AFONJA MUSLIM grin

Igbo Amaka grin

1 Share

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by efighter: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
FFK already joined. When will he change his FFK to Fuludu Fanichukwu Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Non-igbo Can Join Biafra As Far As They Are Judeo-christain Nnamdi Kanu by efighter: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Debatesmartly:

Ijaw Shiites you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Election Boycott Or Not, Winner Must Emerge – INEC / Nigeria Is Allah's Gift To The Fulani–aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo (former Head DSS) / IPOB, Military Violence: Senate Caucus Condemns Nigerian Army - Premiumtimesng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.