Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers (7976 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / How Much Can An HSE Officer Demand As Salary / How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Truepays(f): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bishop David Oyedepo secondary schools called FAITH ACADEMY numbers about 23 all over Nigeria but it s shameful to discover that the entry level for a new Teacher is as low as 35k -40k and the long serving staffs in any of the schhols are not earning more than 70k.
inspite of the recession or the statues of the church studies have shown that the teachers in the school can not even afford to sponsor their own children in any of the schools.For the FAITH ACADEMY SCHOOLS in OMU Aran ,Kaduna Asaba ,ikorodu ogba Gowon ,OTA.....RELIABLE SOURCE revealed that the Teachers are suffering and smiling under a management body called EC . IT IS WELL O

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not good enough, but atleast they have a job.
What about those that don't have any source of income

should they leave the job because of the salary?
I think we should start thanking God for the one we have, and keep hoping for a better one.
There are people that would kill to get a job that will pay them even if it's 20k. Naija no be America.

6 Likes

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Una don start with this one kind reporting. come to think of it you people look at Churches as if they mine gold there. By the way I font believe this report to be credible or at best it is an "half truth".
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Treyknowles(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm,madam Kindly Post The Source Link Make I Go See Am With My Korokoro Eyes
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by GodsLastBorn: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:

I think we should start thanking God for the one we have, and keep hoping for a better one.
There are people that would kill to get a job that will pay them even if it's 20k. Naija no be America.
This is how bad Nigeria have polluted our minds, so nowadays we are to we are to rejoice that one has a job of #20k?! wtf?! that's modern slavery in my opinion. We can do better, we should recognize that 20-40 salary is not good for someone who wants to achieve something in life and not see it as a wonderful thing.

9 Likes

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
This is how bad Nigeria have polluted our minds, so nowadays we are to we are to rejoice that one has a job of #20k?! wtf?! that's modern slavery in my opinion. We can do better, we should recognize that 20-40 salary is not good for someone who wants to achieve something in life and not see it as a wonderful thing.

what's with people misunderstanding me these days undecided

I'm not saying it's a good thing. But what can one do when we have a shitttty government
If you're expecting to become a mini dangote tru Nigerian jobs then you are on a long thing.

I simply asked if they should quit their jobs because their salary is low. If they quit, what will they do? Are they even sure of getting another job that will pay them better? People are going on strike and protesting bkus of non payment of salary all over the country. so they should even thank God that they pay them in their own job.
Or better still venture into network marketing, online jobs and skills related activities to support themselves and hope for a change in this damned country.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Zenithpeak(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Truepays:
Bishop David Oyedepo secondary schools called FAITH ACADEMY numbers about 23 all over Nigeria but it s shameful to discover that the entry level for a new Teacher is as low as 35k -40k and the long serving staffs in any of the schhols are not earning more than 70k.
inspite of the recession or the statues of the church studies have shown that the teachers in the school can not even afford to sponsor their own children in any of the schools.For the FAITH ACADEMY SCHOOLS in OMU Aran ,Kaduna Asaba ,ikorodu ogba Gowon ,OTA.....RELIABLE SOURCE revealed that the Teachers are suffering and smiling under a management body called EC . IT IS WELL O

How many people do you have on your payroll?

Every one can find fault but only few can do better.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Wolfbrother(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
i am not surprised .... its a business afterall.. id like proof sha ... before i blast the man
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by fhunn: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
I must say that if your purpose of posting this is to tarnish the image of the Church, you are doing a very bad job!

You forgot to post any reliable links, we don't even know if their allowance or the perks that comes with the job justifies the pay.

We don't even know the qualifications of the entry level!

What if your 'reliable' source is false? Can you undo the damage you've done by just rendering a well deserved apology?

What is even the minimum salary in the Nation?

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by PDPGuy: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's even below the realistic minimum wage of N50,000. How can a teacher pay rent, buy food or send her kids to school on N40k/month?
Chai, people are suffering oh. cry
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Imagine with all the offerings and private jets. They don't pay any tax o. Yet the highest paying staff gets $220/mo. Na wah o.
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by abbeyty(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
how much is government paying secondary school teachers ?
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
False! If They Ain't Enjoying The Salary, Why Are They Still There? Cant They Resign?
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by milinda(f): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Its true though, as my bro attends d school and mum was conversing with a teacher there she said her salary is 60k o and she has a B.sc in biology education, What even brought about the discussion was that we asked y she wasn't staying in d staff quarters and she said it goes for 25k monthly. Well dere school dere business. Its well
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Rahbiew: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by infogenius(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
op, it is not Bishop Oyedepo that is paying staff.
Faith Academy has a school board that determines all that.

Back to the basics,
How much is the competitive or standard pay for teachers of same level elsewhere
even in the civil service?

Many people of higher levels outside the academy are been owed salaries for months
now.

Jobs have been provided and those that need them go for them.
Don't kill yourself over what faith academy pays.
And if you are staff in the academy you can resign if you are not comfortable with
the take home.
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Supremex: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
What of schools that pay about 25k. They should better be happy
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by onuwaje(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is appalling to note that the op didnt state the fact that the management offers standard accommodation for staffs

Image spoilers
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Ajewealth123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Make I siddon here dey observe sha
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by jatau7(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
ohhhhhh...dis 1 don come again. ...some pple will come online n be posting all manners of bullsh*t.....if i ask now...how many persons or families have you helped? confusionalist....no offence plz
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:

This post is everything that is wrong with us in this country.

Is a bad salary not enough reason to leave a Job? Will you die on a job because you have a job?

Did you put thought into this comment at all.

Every little thing, you'd hear naive Nigerians scream, you better thank God. Let's just use our head once in a while.

How can you work at Toyota and not be able to afford a Toyota? Businesses are out to make money. Oyedepo is making money from his chain of schools, else he would have closed them down. Let's stop bringing God into every subject because for all I know, God himself could be sick tired of our pettiness and outrageous insensibility.

Left to people like you minimum wage in Nigeria will be #75 because it's still better than nothing.

God won't come down and fight our battles. We fight them ourselves.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by jatau7(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
NairaSand:

This post is everything that is wrong with us in this country.

Is a bad salary not enough reason to leave a Job? Will you die on a job because you have a job?

Did you put thought into this comment at all.

Every little thing, you'd hear naive Nigerians scream, you better thank God. Let's just use our head once in a while.

How can you work at Toyota and not be able to afford a Toyota? Businesses are out to make money. Oyedepo is making money from his chain of schools, else he would have closed them down. Let's stop bringing God into every subject because for all I know, God himself could be sick tired of our pettiness and outrageous insensibility.

Left to people like you minimum wage in Nigeria will be #75 because it's still better than nothing.

God won't come down and fight our battles. We fight them ourselves.
wat are u saying plz...cos u work for toyota u should afford a toyota? okay so if u work in porshe coy u should get a porshe car....
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Employers in Nigeria may not pay good salary when they know no one is watching.

There's no need spoiling any one's name.

Constructively criticise and move on.

The sad state of unemployment in Nigeria has made it very easy to get a first class graduate to work a 35K job sad

The reality is that some schools pay worse. But you'd think a school like Kingdom Heritage would pay more. Just goes to show us that everyone is trying to make money.
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
jatau7:
wat are u saying plz...cos u work for toyota u should afford a toyota? okay so if u work in porshe coy u should get a porshe car....

I'm saying Nigeria is the only country that is insane enough to have people that think like us.

We are just very mad in this country. And I'm being general.

Yes I put it to you. Fultime employee's of Toyota, Tesla, Mercedes, Hyundai and other random global brands that come to your mind can indeed afford the products they put blood and sweat to make.

Nigerian companies owned and operated by Nigerians, not so much. It's not you, it's seems God just wired us differently in this country. It's like we came to this word to suffer!

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
jatau7:
ohhhhhh...dis 1 don come again. ...some pple will come online n be posting all manners of bullsh*t.....if i ask now...how many persons or families have you helped? confusionalist....no offence plz

Do you have problem comprending?

Who said anything about "help"
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
onuwaje:
It is appalling to note that the op didnt state the fact that the management offers standard accommodation for staffs

Image spoilers

Do you honestly pray that you work in a firm for 5 years and earn #70,000 because they provide standard accommodation?

Let's not be blind followers.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Jjokke: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
After my NYSC in 2012, the first school I was working was paying 18k..then I proceeded for my Msc. which the proprietor kicked against. So, I had to leave for another school paying 14500.. I was one of the highest paid with the 14500, but I was giving my best, praying for something better. Thanks to God, today I'm in a better job in a world class org.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by chukzyfcbb: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
30-40k, damnnn.
Do y'all know how much boarding students pay per term
last I checked it was about 300k per term, which means they pay a max of 1million for a class. yet thier staffs are paid peanuts, no wonder corp members don't like going there
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by DonCortino: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2017
I can see his slaves and sheep have come out with their talons, claws and fangs to attack the op.

Before I comment on the matter, how much is the school fees per term?
Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by onuwaje(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2017
NairaSand:

Do you honestly pray that you work in a firm for 5 years and earn #70,000 because they provide standard accommodation?

Let's not be blind followers.

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Fired Anyone? How Do You Feel Afterwards? I Did & I Don't Feel Anythng / Solution To Your Matlab Projects / Everything About TEFL Career For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.