Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers (7746 Views)

Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / How Much Can An HSE Officer Demand As Salary / How Much Will You Ask As Salary To Manage A Salon Business In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See How Much Bishop David Oyedepo Pays As Salary To His School Teachers by Rainmaker69(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2017
How high are the school fees? At the end of the day, its the school's revenue by way of fees that will fund teachers salaries and other expenses. If the fees are moderate then its a different matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Genuine Is This Job Invitation / Cinematography Or Photography; Which One Should I Opt For To Learn?? / Tips And Tricks You Must Do To Become A Top Freelancer In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.