Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked (756 Views)

What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. / The Hypocrisy Displayed Against Broke Guys By Nigerian Ladies / See How Kim Kardashian Displayed Her Booty In See Through White Thong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by olab059(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
If there is ever any civil war in the future, blame Seun and his mods for indirectly causing it. Controversy sells, and I noticed that since Linda Ikeji bought her Banana Island mansion a few years ago, things drastically changed here. Controversy sells, and it appears Seun no longer cares about his integrity, as he allows tribalism to be the order of the day, cos he knows it would bring him more traffic, which equals more money.

This is a really dangerous route to follow, cos in the end, you are doing more bad than good. Out of every ten posts that hit front page, 6 of them are geared towards causing tribal wars between yoruba and igbo, one about snake or any other wild animal, two about a celebrity's life (maybe one with big boobs), and then just one intelligent post.

I guess Seun doesn't know the power he has with his forum, and the damage he and his mods are doing to the minds of the populace of this country. This is the most read website by Nigerian youths, home and abroad. I hope he reads this before a mod hides it, and I hope he is wise enough to know the damage he is doing to this country indirectly by propagating hate on his website.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
tribalism hardly happens in d roman section na.na d political and crime section dem boku
Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by olab059(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
tribalism hardly happens in d roman section na.na d political and crime section dem boku

Yes. But the front page is littered by posts geared towards causing tribal wars. Which page is mostly visited on Nairaland? FRONT PAGE.

5 Likes

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by SexyNairalander: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
that's why I love my romance family, we no get time

but seriously this tribalism stuff is rubbish. . .funny thing is in reality Igbos and Yoruba get along very well

3 Likes

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
This should be in the politics section

2 Likes

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
SexyNairalander:
that's why I love my romance family, we no get time

but seriously this tribalism stuff is rubbish. . .funny thing is in reality Igbos and Yoruba get along very well
dats why i love it too grin grin grin
mehn the tribalism in those two sections i mentioned is sickning.

1 Like

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
This should be in the politics section
gbam!
na dere dem Oga pata tribalists dey reside cheesy
Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by SexyNairalander: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

dats why i love it too grin grin grin
mehn the tribalism in those two sections i mentioned is sickning.
especially crime, as an Igbo guy that grew up in Lagos I don't have time for tribalism cos I understand both tribes

plus people that do tribalism stuff are people that have not travelled to other place except around their location

1 Like

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
olab059:

Yes. But the front page is littered by posts geared towards causing tribal wars. Which page is mostly visited on Nairaland? FRONT PAGE.
and its topics from the political and crime sections dat mostly make frontpage.and na dere d tribalism dey.

3 Likes

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
SexyNairalander:
especially crime, as an Igbo guy that grew up in Lagos I don't have time for tribalism cos I understand both tribes

plus people that do tribalism stuff are people that have not travelled to other place except around their location
i very much cosign with u cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ban users that use ipod, afonja etc... Ban em all.

3 Likes

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by IdeyFindWife: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
So because Linda bought Banana and Seun sef wan buy Lekki, we get to do ourselves Spartacus here on NL without any referee?

It's gets really choking, boring and brainless atimes. It's a mega-fail. The MODs gotta do something about it! Ofonjas going really hard at Igbos like they're the only tribes in Naija and the rest of us just here to count bridges like whatdafurk?

Tribalism may sell forums in a dysfunctional way but it damages the ambiance at the end of the day; just go to politics and crime section, it's like a Furktards' Paradise in there angry! You can't have a decent conversation without some "school-cert-failed" retarrd hanging from your d!ck, it's just bullshyt.

Seun and dem MOd lot turning blind eye on the thing's just shady as furk and it makes them accessories to treason too because the Nnamdi Kanu never said half of what some shytheads spit here daily yet govt canned him. The ElZackyZack guy didn't have a platform with a prospective audience that NL affords yet they govt got him so this brand of press freedom Seun wan begin dey do here really calls for some reassessment. It's a hate pool in here. I no fit recommend NL for any int'l friend. Yeye fight upandan, chicks hiding dps, gay yahoo-gigolo-mudafurkas posing as girls and mods just banning for all the bird-brained counts. Abegi, make dem swerve!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Afo..... lipsrsealed
Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by TheMortician: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
The tribal expletives and ridiculing isn't the only evil engulfing Nairaland. Seun obviously has taken Nairaland as a pet project leaving it to be mynded by a vindictive regulator who exploits the open interpretation of rule 2 and 20 to ban at will according to his own subjective impersonation of justice.

Never has there been a viral rise of alternates and ceaseless trolling until the 6 and 8 months ban system was introduced.

A clue should be taken from Facebook, Twitter, redit and other forums where moderating is as impersonation as refereeing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Seun(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
mynd44
Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by CrownStarPro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Seun:
mynd44
U should call the snake guy as well. grin
Re: The Tribalism Displayed On Nairaland Should Not Be Overlooked by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Under every post, there is a report feature; any time you see such offensive post, please do not hesitate to use that feature and the post will be attended to.

You can also make use of the mail supermods feature on the home page or send any of the mods a PM.

Thanks

(1)

Erotic Story- Pleasure In The Unlikeliest Places / Examine Your Conscience / Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Summarize A Man. (exclusively Babe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.