Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) (40166 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Says FG To Site Isolation Centres In FCT, 7 States / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Edopesin: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gbese Rekpete !!!

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by OsuGanja(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bird flu again??Whats happening oh lord....
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by promise4040: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
where the thing go dey if no be north?? Better for them though. Very soon them go set up another budget for them. Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
that was 05 undecided undecided

himkers2:

Kids everywhere on nairaland
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Kestolove(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
bird flu is in kaduna two times...
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by unofficial(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dfinex:
In other words, we should stop eating chicken.

Chai, this would be good news for the boyfriend association as there will not be any "baby buy me fried rice and chicken on ur way back ".....lol

There is still asun in the market.

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by topas100(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by adonbilivit: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
last time i heard about this shii i was in elementary school or jss 1
you must be between the age of 23 to 25 coz I was in jss1 then too.How far na, longest time
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by feelgoodInc: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
LOL before clicking this I knew it was going to be the north. the north need to check themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
adonbilivit:
you must be between the age of 23 to 25 coz I was in jss1 then too.How far na, longest time

lol you guessed right and baba longest time ....where you go hide grin grin
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by himkers2: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
that was 05 undecided undecided

Ok. How u dey?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by SalamRushdie: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Another Fulani plot to increase demand for thier toxic beef
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by alexpumpin: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
It's only northern Nigeria one find different diseases. Bird flu, tomatoes flu, meningitis,throat flu, ear flu and blockos flu like the one affecting our p.............t. notherner looking for ways to siphon southern money since 17bc. FTC

3 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Dfinex(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
unofficial:

There is still asun in the market.

Oh...U garrit. Bless u brother
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by feelgoodInc: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
Abuja? omo na Turkey tinz now oh. angry
turkey na from dog family or cow family now abi?

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
lol so if them ask you now you be ancient of days grin grin

who you want make nairaland be for now

himkers2:

Ok. How u dey?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Challas(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why Always North!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Jaynom(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
sod09:
go and die
You seem painD

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by jbnm: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
My boilers are almost ready for sale.This kind news na bad market

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by himkers2: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:

lol so if them ask you now you be ancient of days grin grin

who you want make nairaland be for now

Lol! Dont mind me bro. I am 89 though. I fought on the biafran side during the civil war.

Should i tell u d story?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by mykel25(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
last time i heard about this shii i was in elementary school or jss 1

Noted.... Waiting for d day u ll quote me.... Make I c Iffa ll not give u e-slap that ll format your brain
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by adonbilivit: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:

lol you guessed right and baba longest time ....where you go hide grin grin
I dey o. U still dey area?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by alex81(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
360frolic:
Dr Gideon Mshelbwala, the Director of Veterinary and Pest Control Services, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development raised the alert at a meeting with state Commissioners of Agriculture in Abuja on Friday.

According to him, the seven states affected by the outbreak to include:

Bauchi
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Nasarawa
Plateau
FCT
Kaduna

Mshelbwala said that the way forward to the containment of the disease was to ban importation of poultry and products, quarantine and bio-security measures, among others.

He also warned poultry farmers against illegal vaccination of birds, saying that it was a deadly alternative to the control of the disease.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/bird-flu-virus-outbreak-now-in-7.html

had to repeat Kaduna twice.

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
chai cheesy cheesy swear ... how come your name no come dey familiar...if you notice na me be ojukwu handbag then

everywehere he went i went there .... you remember that time way all of us been jam for enugu him come share water for all the boys .. abi you no dey that batch

himkers2:

Lol! Dont mind me bro. I am 89 though. I fought on the biafran side during the civil war.

Should i tell u d story?

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by jbnm: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
promise4040:
where the thing go dey if no be north?? Better for them though. Very soon them go set up another budget for them. Useless people.

broda no body is useless.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by reiddecuti: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Time for free chicken.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by mykel25(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:

Turkey is a bird too

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
Is turkey no more a bird

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
how many gig be the size of the slap you sef you know say the bigger the size the heavier and also network connection ..... no forget that one

mykel25:

Noted.... Waiting for d day u ll quote me.... Make I c Iffa ll not give u e-slap that ll format your brain
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by ojun50(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Disease that spread faster u see it in the north, nigerians should find solution by them self...... Apc go disappoint people
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Arian11(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
bros mi i still dey oo who dey pursue me cheesy cheesy

how this recession period i hear say e just hold everybody oo

adonbilivit:
I dey o. U still dey area?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Rikze: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jaynom:

Y'all are myopic. And myopia is a mental disease
That can only be found in the North... And you are a sufferer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.