Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) (40165 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Says FG To Site Isolation Centres In FCT, 7 States / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by mykel25(m): 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
jbnm:

oga mykel.I dey sorry I take God beg u bury am plz.biko

Apology accepted
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by MaziOmenuko: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
Abuja? omo na Turkey tinz now oh. angry

Yea, turkey is not a bird; heard it's now classified as a mammal.

Great choice.

3 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by jbnm: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
mykel25:

Apology accepted
naso
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by bionixs: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
360frolic:
Dr Gideon Mshelbwala, the Director of Veterinary and Pest Control Services, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development raised the alert at a meeting with state Commissioners of Agriculture in Abuja on Friday.

According to him, the seven states affected by the outbreak to include:

Bauchi
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Nasarawa
Plateau
FCT
Kaduna

Mshelbwala said that the way forward to the containment of the disease was to ban importation of poultry and products, quarantine and bio-security measures, among others.

He also warned poultry farmers against illegal vaccination of birds, saying that it was a deadly alternative to the control of the disease.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/bird-flu-virus-outbreak-now-in-7.html
why nut,em em I mean north always?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Pengician(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
360frolic:
Dr Gideon Mshelbwala, the Director of Veterinary and Pest Control Services, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development raised the alert at a meeting with state Commissioners of Agriculture in Abuja on Friday.

According to him, the seven states affected by the outbreak to include:

Bauchi
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Nasarawa
Plateau
FCT
Kaduna

Mshelbwala said that the way forward to the containment of the disease was to ban importation of poultry and products, quarantine and bio-security measures, among others.

He also warned poultry farmers against illegal vaccination of birds, saying that it was a deadly alternative to the control of the disease.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/bird-flu-virus-outbreak-now-in-7.html

I dey observe

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by delivryboy: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bonjoro:
All in the north , that's cool
It has to be a northern state because they are the ones involved in both plant and animal production, they don't wait for hand outs from companies.

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
jbnm:
My boilers are almost ready for sale.This kind news na bad market

Keep maintaining them and not sell now coz you will lose
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by fahvurtaj(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sensual:
all na bird

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by FreeSpirited: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Very soon, Human doctors will rush out to receive the mandate to contain it, as if it is human flu....Bird flu should be controlled by Veterinary public health expert and Vet doctors
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by kingNovak: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bonjoro:
All in the north , that's cool
are you serious?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:

Na him be say Na BIG BIRD FLU go catch u be dat.....

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2017
I remember the good old days when governors were jostling that their states had the highest number of bird flu cases because of the money they will get from federal government to help fight the flu hope that won't be the case this time. Let's see if the states will be given incentives and if other states will rush to say they also have bird flu
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by MrHenshaw: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:

Is Turkey a Mammal?

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Afritop(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Sebi I bird flu doesn't affect eggs.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by jbnm: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Simonrom:

Keep maintaining them and not sell now coz you will lose
tanx
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by akaahs(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Double impact to my state since its appear twice
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by arewaboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Most of you that are shouting North This, North that have never been to this part of the country that is why.

anyway na you get your mouth you can swy whatever you like.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Sanctecosma(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmm! All in the north. This news to me is too far fetched... I smell another political propaganda.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jiang:

nop
What disease is that then?
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
hoshodie:
What disease is that then?
High possibility is "new castle" disease.
Re: Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jiang:

High possibility is "new castle" disease.
Ohh.. Thanks
I will check Google about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.