Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) (40189 Views)

WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by maureenihasee(f): 2:06am On May 11, 2020
Buhari’s P.A on New Media,Bashir Ahmaad shares 5,000 washable facemask to his community in Kano State
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/photos-buharis-pa-on-new-mediabashir.html

Kano, if it is a must to go out please wear your mask, let’s create more awareness, let’s double all our efforts to arrest the situation, let’s advocate the #MaskUpKano together, I am donating 5000 washable face masks to my immediate community, join me. #COVID19Kano

Promise to donate 5000 washable face masks to my immediate community in Kano, the locally produced masks are here, and will be immediately distributed to those who need it the most. Hand sanitizers will also be distributed subsequently. We’re in it together, let’s fight together.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1259594716447989762

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:09am On May 11, 2020
Lol.

If this gets to front page eh, wailing alone go take 10 pages. grin grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Melezenawii: 2:09am On May 11, 2020
Nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Melezenawii: 2:12am On May 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

But they refused to donate...Lagos list ,they were found wanting . It was original Westerners and Northerners that donated ....the third leg was missing in action

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 2:13am On May 11, 2020
Good gesture

Very commendable

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by omu4364(m): 2:31am On May 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

first of all what is wailing?
u mean criticising the government is now wailing?
black man mentality

212 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:35am On May 11, 2020
omu4364:

first of all what i wailing?
black man mentality
Okay, I'm a black man, so my mentality must be that of black man.

But you being a white man, will you mind taking your mentality outta my mention?

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by obiekunie2: 2:38am On May 11, 2020
this guy don take this face mask chop him own share lick mouth.

you see that smile on his face . . . if u know you know. cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Arrewa: 4:21am On May 11, 2020
Nice one Bashir!

And for those that will come here to criticise him for testing the mask!

The one he tested belongs to him!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 5:10am On May 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one Bashir!
While i applaud his efforts ...I must ask why is he testing on the same face masks that will be shared to other people?

13 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Peterobi90: 6:53am On May 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Your comment reeks of inferiority complex, he donated to his people directly, which the people you talk about have been doing in more viable means since inception on of this virus on personal capacity... what is there to wail about?...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Peterobi90: 6:56am On May 11, 2020
Melezenawii:

But they refused to donate...Lagos list ,they were found wanting . It was original Westerners and Northerners that donated ....the third leg was missing in action

So Lagos is the only state in Nigeria?. just like Bashir is doing for his Kano people, the people you assume have been doing in their various capacities which they can oversee and monitor appropriately even in Lagos.

Rather than see this as an indictment as lack of trust and belief on this Government, you want to troll on people whom have done more directly with less funds than a Government that has claimed to spend N2.1bn yet the effect has not been felt.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by mistamexzy(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2020
Booked

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Tivdoo(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2020
The need it up north

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by BREYZ: 8:59am On May 11, 2020
So after testing the face mask they will package It and share to people?

Which kind Aboki be this na? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by boyjo: 9:01am On May 11, 2020
But it is not covering the nose naw, just mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Arrewa: 10:05am On May 11, 2020
olisaemeka1:
While i applaud his efforts ...I must ask why is he testing on the same face masks that will be shared to other people?
. That one he tested belongs to him

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Susu888(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2020
They don already start bashing him.
They never appreciate.... no matter what there is always a fault , always!

Children of yesra eel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Susu888(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2020
omu4364:

first of all what i wailing?
black man mentality

With your mouth like criticising government.. angry
Its an independent gesture... na ur father give him the money??

Bitter & hateful un appreciative lots...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Shares 5,000 Washable Face-Masks In Kano (Photos) by Susu888(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2020
BREYZ:
So after testing the face mask they will package It and share to people?

Which kind Aboki be this na? shocked

You think say everyone reasons like you?? undecided
To try it on then package nd share?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Even The Orthopaedic Hospitals Will Reject This One ( Pic) / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.