Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse (678 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships / 5 Reasons Ladies Go Back To Bad Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by bpee: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
The good boys are both inadvertently and at will snowballing to become bad,,same with the girls.
Here's how it's happening.
This is the cycle:
The good boy (who probably is broke or not too good looking) would love with all his heart,but would keep been rejected by ladies he wants. He is a true love,,he is not a cheat,,he doesn't even have a girlfriend let alone someone to cheat on,,he desperately needs a girl he will shower with love and be faithful too.

But HELL NO! The girls dont look at his side,he is boring,he is not financially strong,,he isn't good looking (for the good looking ones, they are broke and the girls keep rejecting them because they want a rich dude or some girls won't just believe they are single and so see them as players).
For the Ladies,
She's loving and caring,ready to give her all and all that,,but she is probably not fine enough, too short or too fat,if she's fine,the guys are just so insecure and would just want to use and dump her, or the guys would always think she would have a bad character.
The girls always get heartbroken in the end after giving their all, some of the "not good looking ones" will be dumped as soon as the guys makes money,the good looking ones might also be left for a better looking one because the guys status has changed or even if he doesn't leave the fine lady,,the tendency to cheat would prevail as more ladies would flaunt themselves,,he might end up cheating around,,which might lead to the pretty one quitting the relationship.

The end point is
Once the loverboy has had series of heartbreaks and rejection,he doesn't trust girls anymore, he becomes a player and a very bad one at that, ready to devour girls, and if par adventure he makes money,,it becomes worse.

And once the true and faithful lady has had lots of heartbreaks,she will either not love with her whole heart or will become a gold digger looking for ready made men.some would even prefer to have many "side-guys" incase nepa takes light (lol)

At the end, relationships become meaningless and valueless,,just another platform to have fun.
And I'm so confused because I don't have a panacea for all these
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by youngest85(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Uwa mmebi

Karma is gradually taking its course
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by bpee: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Does anyone have any seemingly likely suggestion or remedy for the situation?
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by Xway(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am a gud guy.
There's is still a nice girl out there.
Only God will direct and lead me to her.
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by bpee: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Xway post=57130637]I am a gud guy.
There's is still a nice girl out there.
Only God will direct and lead me to her.[/quote Ah tell u
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by FitnessDoctor: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
The problem is that most of this generation is filled with average people... Money and education upgrades everything..
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by TheRainmaker(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
True talk, i really tot of it, lemme use myself as example, i have des girl dat a really like, nd i knw she like me, bt cnt date me cos i dnt have d cash, nd am short, lol cn u imagine, bt she still wants me around cos she loves me so much, according 2 her
Re: Guys And Girls Are Getting More Bad, Relationships Are Getting Worse by bpee: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
The problem is that most of this generation is filled with average people... Money and education upgrades everything..
is it all about money and education?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Propose To Her Guy / "A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Don't Pay On Dates" -Joro Olumofin Says / Warts And Moles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.