Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) (53509 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by sar33: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
He met her in Chemistry Laboratory of University of Uyo. They have been friends for over 5 years but dated for 3 years now.Same department, Same level..

He always said," I will marry, in 2018".

And today, Bobby Bassey,phenomenal guitarist and CEO Mens Court, knelt down for a lady for the first time in his life. He proposed to the love of his life, and guess what she said yes

Congratulations to Sir Bobby and Miss Glory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/from-chemistry-laboratory-to.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by sar33: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by sar33: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
sar33:
More
more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
awwn lovely

27 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yellow diamond shocked

Wow
Wow

Awon serious guys ..
Ok oi hubby bia here take SEVERAL notes smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Romantic Madness

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, give a round of applause for the latest couple in town.

77 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
LalaLushness:

Yellow diamond shocked
Wow Wow
Awon serious guys .. Ok oi hubby bia here take SEVERAL notes smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cool but the background is dull

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=57132002][/quote]
Abeg dress make my hubby take note grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Preca(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Happy for them....

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by jworos(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Romantic, please I need tutorials on how to be romantic

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Cool but the background is dull
mstcheew

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
My last babe na still for that science fac i meet am. Seems its the hot spot for finding bae

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Awon temi
#greatestisotopes grin
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Proudlyblack(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
So campus relationship do pay at times? impressive Congrats wishing you blissful marital life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by dayleke: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
What's the deal with the "holy hug"?

He try sha, at least im no grab the ukwu like some oda guys bin dey do here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
End time couples, always kneeling down physically while in their hearts they are standing tall, in fact jumping. Posting pre-wedding pictures all over the place yet they scatter the marriage at the slightest provocation. We no longer place much value on the institution called marriage, we only focus on beautiful rings, colourful proposals and cute pre wedding pictures. I know some will say i should just wish them the best. Lol i don't believe in wishes. Wetin concern me self? Ah make I keep quiet o before they start accusing me of being jealous.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
most relationship wey dey start frm school and e end in marriage the marriage dey always dey strong.congrats to them.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by adorablevic: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
happy for them...on the second thought,i don't actually care tho

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
How sweet embarassed smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Destined2win: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
jworos:
Romantic, please I need tutorials on how to be romantic
grin cheesy grin

I like your meme

3 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
My last babe na still for that science fac i meet am. Seems its the hot spot for finding bae
y u no propose to her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Love her foot wear tho'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by CCDav1: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
sar33:
He met her in Chemistry Laboratory of University of Uyo. They have been friends for over 5 years but dated for 3 years now.Same department, Same level..

He always said," I will marry, in 2018".

And today, Bobby Bassey,phenomenal guitarist and CEO Mens Court, knelt down for a lady for the first time in his life. He proposed to the love of his life, and guess what she said yes

Congratulations to Sir Bobby and Miss Glory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/from-chemistry-laboratory-to.html

So why she dey cover her mouth na for every of the picture? Almost thought it was my gal friend until I heard Chemistry Dept.. All the same congrat bobby! pray your marriage wud always last with peace and happiness such that people would make it a reference point when revering to successful marriage... Jah Guide

5 Likes

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good for them. I bet his heart was pounding rapidly.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin The guy be like

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by nobleblood: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Eatery! ..

Shallow!

Respect all the same.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by profosenogoboy: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Very nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.